• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test cycle

Westcoastsavage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started my first cycle of 500 mg of testosterone a week about six weeks ago. Before this I have been doing TRT at 200 mg for the last year. I feel like I’ve had zeroed very little noticeable increase in strength or wait gain.. am I expecting too much too soon? Do you think it will increase?
i have been getting about 4,000 maybe 4,500 calories a day and have gained 4 pounds, which is probably just water weight.. I am wondering if I should add something else into my cycle to get a boost or if it will just get better? If I was to add something what would be good to add? Keep in mind this place s my first cycle..

I had planned on getting bloodwork but it’s quite the pain in the ass right now with all this virus bullshit

There a reason I can’t get a reply to this I what??? Just asking for a little insight here... What’s the normal amount of weight gain? What can I add to my cycle right now???

There a reason I can’t get a reply to this I what??? Just asking for a little insight here... What’s the normal amount of weight gain? What can I add to my cycle right now???
First what are your stats..how long have you worked out.? How high where your test levels on TRT? If I eat my face off I can get 4500 calories but it's hard work. What are your macros. So let's start with your stats. And what blood levels were on TRT

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I mean alittle dbol wouldn’t hurt for 4 weeks. You’ll def see and feel a difference pretty quick too that’s for sure. But I wouldn’t go past that for a first go at this. Have to be patient bro, this stuff isn’t magic and you won’t go from skinny to pro in a few cycles.
If you have any questions you can pm me anytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just turned 40 and have worked out minimum 4 days a week since I was 19, so quite a while.. 5’10 205 probably around 14% bf.. Last time I did bloods on TRT believe my test levels were around 850 and at that time I was either 200 or 250mg a week.

20mgs to start, increasing to 30mgs the last 2 weeks, Would be my recommendation for your 1st run with dbol.
You'll notice some gains off of that.

I appreciate the response. If I were to add dbol how much would you recommend?

Like stated above I’d start alittle lower, 25mg for the first week and bump up alittle more next week. I always just double the dose so me personally I’d run 25mg then 50mg. I’ve gone up to 100mg before don’t recommend that tho lol

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you both for the response/advice I’m gonna order some tonight and give it a try.. Im on lockdown but lucky enough to have decent enough garage gym to get by with and plenty of time to use it!!

So I have some Dbol on the way and I also ordered 1mg tabs of arimidex. Should I just take 1 of those a week? Also as far as the Dbol should I just take it in the morning or should I take it closer to when I work out, which is usually around 2-3 in the afternoon?

So I have some Dbol on the way and I also ordered 1mg tabs of arimidex. Should I just take 1 of those a week? Also as far as the Dbol should I just take it in the morning or should I take it closer to when I work out, which is usually around 2-3 in the afternoon?

Arimidex I personally would run .5 E3D and the dbol I like an hour or 2 before my workout. Or split dose it is what I usually will do. Either one of those

I finally just got my stuff in the mail tonight so I will start tomorrow. Just in time too because I only have 4 weeks left of my test cycle. I also have .5 anastrozole that come from the TRT doc. Someone else told me I should take that every other day. Would you recommend that or the arimidex e3d?

I finally just got my stuff in the mail tonight so I will start tomorrow. Just in time too because I only have 4 weeks left of my test cycle. I also have .5 anastrozole that come from the TRT doc. Someone else told me I should take that every other day. Would you recommend that or the arimidex e3d?
Adex and anastrozole is same thing and id do .5 mg 2x per week tops at that dose.
9dca0e5399c60c880986c8a07e7e5281.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES

I must admit there's a lot of "what if's" here. Like 200 or 250 mg and 4000 maybe 4500 cals. Honestly I'm sensing a lot of inconsistency here. What's training like? Honestly! How are you really eating and whens last time you actually counted your cals? Are you sure ur 14%? Cause that usually really means 20+% im legit 14% and id just about bet money im significantly leaner than you. Im not tryna be a dick just shed some light and keep it real. If you'd be honest id absolutely be happy to help.
7b90e29686db84cfb393521ccc01b412.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES

I would suggest looking at your training split as well ... maybe change it up. Try adding a protein shake with some grinded oats to a few meals a day for extra easy cals. If you can't grow without chems then there's not really any magic that it can provide. Not saying that's the case here, but it looks like your looking for something extra from more chemicals when 500mg should give you a good boost if this is your first non TRT cycle/blast.

PHP:
You think .5 is enough with 500mg test and 25mg Dbol? The doc has me take .5 twice a week for my normal 200mg of test.. just wanna make sure, IM not trying to get tits....

Oh really, lot of what ifs?? Ya I’m 14% my training is solid as it always has been since I was 20. I trained 5-6 days a week for 1 to 1.5 hours I time my breaks I don’t talk to people or play with my phone. I wouldn’t doubt I train harder then you! I’ve been in athletics my whole life growing up and been boxing for over 20 years also on a regular basis and competitively.. so to question my training is pretty insulting and it is being a dick. My question is about steroids because I have never touch them in my life because like I said I was a competitive Athlete and it was not an option for me or at least something I did not want to risk... so if you don’t want to help then don’t respond!!

I would suggest looking at your training split as well ... maybe change it up. Try adding a protein shake with some grinded oats to a few meals a day for extra easy cals. If you can't grow without chems then there's not really any magic that it can provide. Not saying that's the case here, but it looks like your looking for something extra from more chemicals when 500mg should give you a good boost if this is your first non TRT cycle/blast.

i take some mass gainer shakes to try to supplement some extra calories because I can only eat so much... I always have a protein shake before bed as well as when I first wake up about a half hour before my actual breakfast. I try to eat every three hours or so And I switch up my routine every two months probably sometimes six weeks depending how I feel. I also throw drop sets and supersets in randomly as well as other things to try and surprise the muscle.
As far as the TRT I was on 200 and went up to 250 for the last 6months or so and have been on TRT for a total of 1 1/2 years so I was thinking that maybe I was getting a ton of results because going to 500 is not a massive jump from the 250 my body is also used to?

Get Shredded!
Oh really, lot of what ifs?? Ya I’m 14% my training is solid as it always has been since I was 20. I trained 5-6 days a week for 1 to 1.5 hours I time my breaks I don’t talk to people or play with my phone. I wouldn’t doubt I train harder then you! I’ve been in athletics my whole life growing up and been boxing for over 20 years also on a regular basis and competitively.. so to question my training is pretty insulting and it is being a dick. My question is about steroids because I have never touch them in my life because like I said I was a competitive Athlete and it was not an option for me or at least something I did not want to risk... so if you don’t want to help then don’t respond!!
He was trying to help. People around here tend to be straight shooters, It helps weed out bullshit comments and get to the answers. He wasnt questioning wether you trained hard enough. He was just asking what tkur split was to maybe give some insight on how to switch it up. It's also not a negative thing to ask about your BF% because people tend to think they are leaner then what they are. Again it's not an attack it's just a question to help you get your answers. Specifics matter. Because let's say theoretically you need 3700 calories to maintain, and you start your cycle and you eating 3600, gains will.come slower. So again specifics matter to help you get your answer. I can take 200mg of test a week need zero A.I. I go to 225mg I need .25mg Adex every 3 days.

Dont take it as an attack because people ask you questions. Most everyone is here to help.

Last edited:
He was trying to help. People around here tend to be straight shooters, It helps weed out bullshit comments and get to the answers. He wasnt questioning wether you trained hard enough. He was just asking what tkur split was to maybe give some insight on how to switch it up. It's also not a negative thing to ask about your BF% because people tend to think they are leaner then what they are. Again it's not an attack it's just a question to help you get your answers. Specifics matter. Because let's say theoretically you need 3700 calories to maintain, and you start your cycle and you eating 3600, gains will.come slower. So again specifics matter to help you get your answer. I can take 200mg of test a week need zero A.I. I go to 225mg I need .25mg Adex every 3 days.

Dont take it as an attack because people ask you questions. Most everyone is here to help.

i understand. I think it’s just the way it was worded that rubbed me the wrong way.

i understand. I think it’s just the way it was worded that rubbed me the wrong way.
I'm gonna throw these questions out for you to personally consider

Are you tracking what you're eating. Not so focused on a maximum but making sure your getting 1.5gm protein per lb mass. Getting adequate carbs. Something to consider

You mentioned you were a boxer, maybe you need to back of that HI cardio for a bit. You may be burning to much. Not allowing you to grow

If you just hit week 6, you are have just arrived at stable max levels. You should notice your strength increase and full size Increases starting over the next 2 weeks.

Have you had labs drawn to see where you're levels are? Now is the perfect time.

Adequate recovery and sleep.
Is your training intensity hard enough.

Just thoughts to concider.

I always thought I got enough protein in until I actually started counting. I was way off. Loffing food helps

I'm gonna throw these questions out for you to personally consider

Are you tracking what you're eating. Not so focused on a maximum but making sure your getting 1.5gm protein per lb mass. Getting adequate carbs. Something to consider

You mentioned you were a boxer, maybe you need to back of that HI cardio for a bit. You may be burning to much. Not allowing you to grow

If you just hit week 6, you are have just arrived at stable max levels. You should notice your strength increase and full size Increases starting over the next 2 weeks.

Have you had labs drawn to see where you're levels are? Now is the perfect time.

Adequate recovery and sleep.
Is your training intensity hard enough.

Just thoughts to concider.

I always thought I got enough protein in until I actually started counting. I was way off. Loffing food helps

ill be honest, I don’t actually log my food but I have a pretty good idea of what it adds up to. I’m definitely getting enough protein I eat lots of eggs, tuna and chicken as well as red meats. I make sure to have oatmeal with my eggs and brown rice with my chicken. Lots of bananas and natural peanut butter mixed into my shakes. I also drink tons of water, it’s pretty much the only thing I drink.
as far as training I’m definitely going hard enough, I’ve actually always been Concerned I’m going a too hard. Once I start I don’t wanna stop..
get 7-8 hours of sleep a night

Back