• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quarantine and gain cycle !!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So let’s say your going threw mandatory quarantine ( we all will eventually) and your bored and want to get some gains going. I have the perfect fast cycle to get you there faster then ever. All these are available on the neighborhood shipping line and can be delivered 2-5 days.

a0f946c0afd725c22a89f17d64846f54.jpg

214a2b9a9ce78a55d366e7302ba58575.jpg

c73b356a89bd11303933095959657d0e.jpg

Get shredded in 4 week’s with this quick but effective stack. I guarantee even with cardio and Calisthenics and a good clean diet you can make major physique changes.

What you’ll need -

4 tren/prop combo
2 Clenbuterol
4 Winstrol oral packs

Don’t just sit around eating Twinkies all day get jerked with

https://unclez.ru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let’s say your going threw mandatory quarantine ( we all will eventually) and your bored and want to get some gains going. I have the perfect fast cycle to get you there faster then ever. All these are available on the neighborhood shipping line and can be delivered 2-5 days.

a0f946c0afd725c22a89f17d64846f54.jpg

214a2b9a9ce78a55d366e7302ba58575.jpg

c73b356a89bd11303933095959657d0e.jpg

Get shredded in 4 week’s with this quick but effective stack. I guarantee even with cardio and Calisthenics and a good clean diet you can make major physique changes.

What you’ll need -

4 tren/prop combo
2 Clenbuterol
4 Winstrol oral packs

Don’t just sit around eating Twinkies all day get jerked with

https://unclez.ru

This would be good because I am only eating organic grilled meats, fruits, vegetables. Some steel cut oats, ancient grains and organic dairy. Limited weightlifting while I am quarantined . Just want to hold quality muscle and keep the fat levels down until I can get back to normal gym sessions. They are tightening travel and curfews are starting so, home is my temple for now.

Max

This would be good because I am only eating organic grilled meats, fruits, vegetables. Some steel cut oats, ancient grains and organic dairy. Limited weightlifting while I am quarantined . Just want to hold quality muscle and keep the fat levels down until I can get back to normal gym sessions. They are tightening travel and curfews are starting so, home is my temple for now.

Max

I’m going to diet hard and really hit my home setup maybe even twice a day. Don’t have shit else to do. I’m going to be going home tomorrow for the first time in 4 weeks

I’m going to diet hard and really hit my home setup maybe even twice a day. Don’t have shit else to do. I’m going to be going home tomorrow for the first time in 4 weeks

They arrested a girl just for going and getting an iced coffee, it’s getting ridiculous. So, home is becoming the only option. Gonna keep the GH going @ 3ius daily to preserve what I have and keep my immune system enhanced until things change. Home train, eat clean, cardio and rest. I am boycotting watching news because it just stresses me out and stress kills gains.

Max

They arrested a girl just for going and getting an iced coffee, it’s getting ridiculous. So, home is becoming the only option. Gonna keep the GH going @ 3ius daily to preserve what I have and keep my immune system enhanced until things change. Home train, eat clean, cardio and rest. I am boycotting watching news because it just stresses me out and stress kills gains.

Max
Like physically took her off ? That’s nuts bro!

Back