PDA

View Full Version : Ghrp-6

TrenTrain
03-21-2020, 09:15 AM
Holy fuck! I never too GHRP6 or any HGh releasing compounds at all. I just tried Reconís ghrp6 and like I said already, holy fuck! I could not believe how it made me feel just ten minutes later. Starving to death and feeling hypoglycemic. I know it wasnít hypoglycemia but thatís how it felt. I got some cold sweats and tingling throughout my body too. I was definitely not expecting such a strong reaction but very happy it seems to be working very effectively. I dosed 100mcg.

WesleyInman
03-21-2020, 10:13 AM
Holy fuck! I never too GHRP6 or any HGh releasing compounds at all. I just tried Reconís ghrp6 and like I said already, holy fuck! I could not believe how it made me feel just ten minutes later. Starving to death and feeling hypoglycemic. I know it wasnít hypoglycemia but thatís how it felt. I got some cold sweats and tingling throughout my body too. I was definitely not expecting such a strong reaction but very happy it seems to be working very effectively. I dosed 100mcg.

Great to hear and ty for the feedback.

Im like that also but not necessarily that quick. I can eat a pretty big meal and then literally 5-10mins later Im hungry all over again.

The only reason I stay away personally now is bc my diet is crap and if I take GHRP's or MK677 for instance my face looks like a blowfish bc I bloat LOL.

It's def a great PED and I appreciate your time reviewing!

maxmuscle1
03-21-2020, 01:37 PM
I am going to start my 3 peptide mix w Gh staggered soon. Experiment time after things get back open and I can train proper. [emoji1690]

Max

TrenTrain
03-21-2020, 06:18 PM
Iím the type of guy that never bloats. Iím trying out the ghrp6 just for my appetite or lack thereof in the morning time when I tend to not be hungry.

Frankdoz
05-13-2020, 12:32 PM

How much Bach water did you add per vial ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk