• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

An Epic Person Deserves An Epic Giveaway! 3 sources join forces for YOU (READ)

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The write up is by our good friend Vision. We feel honored to be part of this.

From the Steroidify Team.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings everyone,

First and foremost we hope you're doing well, even more so after reading this thread we hope this finds you "very" well!

In today's anabolic market we understand those unnecessary blatant sales pitches and advertisement pressure that may be shoved in your faces, this can be a bit overwhelming and in fact very flavorless.
With that being said, we hope to bring back your excitement and taste with this very single thread..It doesn't matter where you are at in your fitness journey, we are here to inspire YOU!

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but rather by the seeds you plant!

Sponsored by - PSL, Steroidify, Gymntonic
With exceptional teamwork and the cooperation by these joint "powerhouse" sources in the market and by demonstrating amazing preparation with everyone coming together in perfect fashion the following networks have decided to build a strong strategic alliance by coming together for this amazing opportunity by hosting a FREE cycle give-away.

If you just read "joint team effort hosting a FREE cycle give-away" than you're dead right!

These 3 pillar companies are aware of the open exchange in the market with generic labs or sub-par contenders only caring about products & prices, all the while neglecting to see and recognize the people.
The very people, the customers, the most essential component that is vital for the successful growth and development in the future with success of a healthy business.

The hosting sources would like to restructure and build intimacy with a healthy and trusting nurturing business relationship with body of the market once again and for good,
by building relationships with like minded sources while achieving ultimate customer satisfaction with each and every-single purchase and encounter.
Customer trust and satisfaction begins where services display "High Ethical Standards", where providers respect and recognize not only each other, but also YOU!

Now that's leadership....

Steroidify.com

PuritySourceLabs.ru

and last but not least
Stores.gymntonic.com
VAGEiKc.gif

This is our way of saying we appreciate YOU by our unwavering dedication and commitment to you through our energy, engagements and most of all innovative concepts -
We bring to you A "FREE" cycle give away to a selected member of this community that has been loyal and committed with
positive energy, good vibes and most of all consistency with activity. You've been recolonized!

gcAo5Km.png

The "Free" cycle will consist of the follow sponsor products - Brought to you by PuritySourceLabs.ru, Steroidify.com and MK677 sarms by gymntonic.com

3 x Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - PSL
3 x Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - PSL
1 x CLOMID - 50mg/tab EP - PSL

2 x 50 pills x 50 mg Oxymetholone Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Steroidify
3 x 50 pills x 25 mg Mesterolone Alpha Pharma - Steroidify
1 x 30 pills x 1 mg Anastrozole Alpha Pharma - Steroidify
2 x 50 pills x 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate Hilma Biocare - Steroidify

For stores.gymntonic.com they will contribute Sarms Somatozine (MK677 ) by MA LABS.
This will assist with SIZE/REST for optimal growth retention as well as muscle maturing and preservation:twothumbs:

All we ask in return is for the "selected member" to provide the community with informational and educational feedback with running this cycle and products.

How to be recommended or
considered?
Post here and share with us on why the community should consider you or the members that you feel should be considered for this unique and amazing opportunity..
An individual will be selected once a good amount of inquires have been submitted and "thanks/Likes" on the post by a recommended member will also help with selecting.
If your fellow peer recommends you and his posts gets many "thanks", that is more in your favor :)

Keep in mind, the community may even scout for someone as well, so stay active and keep pressing forward with good vibes,
we see you even though you may feel insignificant, your not.. We value YOU!

WK4FQLb.png

He’s a good guy in a community with many good people and sponsors!
You guys are all amazing for hooking everyone up like this and going out of your way!
Let’s get some guys nominated for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I nominate "custom" dudes always been helping. Never seems to start shit but always willing to sponsor a custom sanctioned fight. Useful positive member of the board and he's the only one to refuse a blowjob from me. Unlike the rest of you kreeps. Ew.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I nominate "custom" dudes always been helping. Never seems to start shit but always willing to sponsor a custom sanctioned fight. Useful positive member of the board and he's the only one to refuse a blowjob from me. Unlike the rest of you kreeps. Ew.

time to change the avi...

Listen man. If yall thought my ass was hairy. U Def don't wanna see these tiddys

Pretty sure there's some gay ass faggot bop members that haven't seen that hog.

How's little stink man? Hope the fam is doing awesome. Show the mizzue the hammer tonight.

Pretty sure there's some gay ass faggot bop members that haven't seen that hog.

How's little stink man? Hope the fam is doing awesome. Show the mizzue the hammer tonight.
Yea I totally forgot I got some hang low to longs floating around these threads.
Yall mmm bopers scope me out for a tasty treat if ya read this..

Thanks for asking multi. Little man is doing great. First tooth popped thru today. He totally gets in the way of me smashin taco but fam is great

Yea I totally forgot I got some hang low to longs floating around these threads.
Yall mmm bopers scope me out for a tasty treat if ya read this..

Thanks for asking multi. Little man is doing great. First tooth popped thru today. He totally gets in the way of me smashin taco but fam is great

Nice. Raise him up right and manly. He's your future.

Now go smash that taco...no excuses. Eat that spicy appetizer and surprise the shit out of her.

IML Gear Cream!
I would love to throw my hat into the ring. The closest I've come to running a log was the Monster Transformation contest with Drealdeal. I have been cruising (150mg test cyp) EW since November and was planning on running my last cycle of solely DQ products in May. Planned cycle was test blend 300 x2 EW, deca 200 x2 EW for the first 8 weeks, Mast P 100 EOD for the full 12 weeks, and tren e for the last 4 weeks. Orals are DQ var 30mg ED the last 4 weeks. I have 4 kits of IL grey tops and 2 orange that will last me 160 days at 5iu's ED. I can log meals and routines, though my gym is closed now. I have a home gym but need to put up a pullup bar for back.

5'10 198. BF now is probably high teens. Have four cycles under my belt over the last 2 years. I usually run 12 weeks on 14 off, but this time I wanted to take a full 6 month break and just cruise. Posted bloods on my 200mg test cyp cruise recently that came back in the high 1,300 range, so I dropped it to 150mg EW. Diet is on point and discipline in the gym is 100%. Attached are pics from the last log, and I'll post current pics later.​
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

attachment.php
Any one else want to throw their hat into the ring? I'm set for my cycle beginning in May. Just started running gh again after a two month break. Here's a peek.

Last edited:
Back