PDA

View Full Version : Recon TD

juiceddawg
03-20-2020, 01:15 PM
Just got my order from Recon,communication was top notch,T/A was fast. I want to thank Wesley for all his help this guy is one of the best on this forum. Got 1 Question I bought some Pt141 & MT2 & Bac water I know I need to keep them in the fridge. I haven't mixed them yet so my ? is do I need to go ahead and put them in the fridge even before I mix them,thanks

WesleyInman
03-20-2020, 01:20 PM
Just got my order from Recon,communication was top notch,T/A was fast. I want to thank Wesley for all his help this guy is one of the best on this forum. Got 1 Question I bought some Pt141 & MT2 & Bac water I know I need to keep them in the fridge. I haven't mixed them yet so my ? is do I need to go ahead and put them in the fridge even before I mix them,thanks

Thank you for the order and more so for the kind words. Much appreciated. You can store them in a cool dry place or in the fridge, your call. I store my liquids like Gluathione and my unused hcg I store in a cool dry place until it is mixed. Once mixed I keep in the fridge.

To be honest I have left out mT2 and HCG in room temperature and even after say 6 months it still worked just fine. Some people think it loses potency, which it does over time regardless..but that is a myth that these are only good for say 30 days once mixed.

Enjoy :)

orange24
03-20-2020, 08:00 PM

Let us know about that pt141

juiceddawg
03-21-2020, 05:39 AM
Ok I just took my first inj. I will let you know how it goes.

OLDMANLIFTING
03-21-2020, 07:07 AM
Curious to see how that PT-141 works for you.

juiceddawg
03-21-2020, 02:28 PM
Its been about 8 hrs and nothing to report about. I took 10 on the insulin syringe maybe I need to bump it up to 15 or 20,I'm going to give it awhile maybe it just has to take a little time.Hopefully I will be able to give a better report later on.

TrenTrain
03-21-2020, 06:45 PM
With my MT2 I filled a bunch of slin pins with the dose I wanted and put them in a freezer bag and then in a small box and then in the freezer. I just take one out like 10-15 minutes to let it thaw out before injecting. Works great.

juiceddawg
03-28-2020, 08:23 AM
Well yesterday I decided to try another injection, this time I went in the muscle,lets just say by the time we went to bed the wife was complaining about her being sore lol (if you know what I mean). I guess my body responds better with intramuscular injections with PT 141.

TrenTrain
03-28-2020, 09:58 AM
Very nice brother! Glad to hear itís working for you. Great sex makes life so much better! Another thing is that maybe it would have just took a few days to really start working either way? Regardless of injection type? Not sure. Never used it.

Bluntson
03-31-2020, 06:01 PM
Well yesterday I decided to try another injection, this time I went in the muscle,lets just say by the time we went to bed the wife was complaining about her being sore lol (if you know what I mean). I guess my body responds better with intramuscular injections with PT 141.

Good to know. I have some on the way as well.
If you dont mind me asking, how long after IM injection until you noticed the desired effects?
How long did it last for you?
Did you get any nausea?

juiceddawg
04-01-2020, 11:45 AM
felt it in about 3 to 4 hrs, it last for me about 36hrs I could just look at the wife and bong. I didnt get nausea nor did I get that flushing feeling.

Bluntson
04-02-2020, 10:51 AM
felt it in about 3 to 4 hrs, it last for me about 36hrs I could just look at the wife and bong. I didnt get nausea nor did I get that flushing feeling.

Wow 36 hours? So did you feel the full effects for those 36 hours? Or was it something that tapered off over time?

juiceddawg
04-02-2020, 11:21 AM
It tapered off but I could tell it was still in my system