• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

An Epic Person Deserves An Epic Giveaway! 3 sources join forces for YOU (READ)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings everyone,

First and foremost we hope you're doing well, even more so after reading this thread we hope this finds you "very" well!
This is a cross-post of an epic give away for an epic person.

In today's anabolic market we understand those unnecessary blatant sales pitches and advertisement pressure that may be shoved in your faces, this can be a bit overwhelming and in fact very flavorless.
With that being said, we hope to bring back your excitement and taste with this very single thread..It doesn't matter where you are at in your fitness journey, we are here to inspire YOU!

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but rather by the seeds you plant!

Sponsored by - PSL, Steroidify, Gymntonic
With exceptional teamwork and the cooperation by these joint "powerhouse" sources in the market and by demonstrating amazing preparation with everyone coming together in perfect fashion the following networks have decided to build a strong strategic alliance by coming together for this amazing opportunity by hosting a FREE cycle give-away.

If you just read "joint team effort hosting a FREE cycle give-away" than you're dead right!

These 3 pillar companies are aware of the open exchange in the market with generic labs or sub-par contenders only caring about products & prices, all the while neglecting to see and recognize the people.
The very people, the customers, the most essential component that is vital for the successful growth and development in the future with success of a healthy business.

The hosting sources would like to restructure and build intimacy with a healthy and trusting nurturing business relationship with body of the market once again and for good,
by building relationships with like minded sources while achieving ultimate customer satisfaction with each and every-single purchase and encounter.
Customer trust and satisfaction begins where services display "High Ethical Standards", where providers respect and recognize not only each other, but also YOU!

Now that's leadership....

Steroidify.com

PuritySourceLabs.ru

and last but not least
Stores.gymntonic.com
VAGEiKc.gif

This is our way of saying we appreciate YOU by our unwavering dedication and commitment to you through our energy, engagements and most of all innovative concepts -
We bring to you A "FREE" cycle give away to a selected member of this community that has been loyal and committed with
positive energy, good vibes and most of all consistency with activity. You've been recolonized!

gcAo5Km.png

The "Free" cycle will consist of the follow sponsor products - Brought to you by PuritySourceLabs.ru, Steroidify.com and MK677 sarms by gymntonic.com

3 x Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - PSL
3 x Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - PSL
1 x CLOMID - 50mg/tab EP - PSL

2 x 50 pills x 50 mg Oxymetholone Ultima Pharmaceuticals - Steroidify
3 x 50 pills x 25 mg Mesterolone Alpha Pharma - Steroidify
1 x 30 pills x 1 mg Anastrozole Alpha Pharma - Steroidify
2 x 50 pills x 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate Hilma Biocare - Steroidify

For
stores.gymntonic.comthey will contribute Sarms Somatozine (MK677 ) by MA LABS.
This will assist with SIZE/REST for optimal growth retention as well as muscle maturing and preservation:twothumbs:

All we ask in return is for the "selected member" to provide the community with informational and educational feedback with running this cycle and products.

How to be recommended or considered?
Post here and share with us on why the community should consider you or the members that you feel should be considered for this unique and amazing opportunity..

An individual will be selected once a good amount of inquires have been submitted and "thanks/Likes" on the post by a recommended member will also help with selecting.
If your fellow peer recommends you and his posts gets many "thanks", that is more in your favor :)

Keep in mind, the community may even scout for someone as well, so stay active and keep pressing forward with good vibes,
we see you even though you may feel insignificant, your not.. We value YOU!

WK4FQLb.png

This will be posted in 3 sections..
PSL sub-forum
Steroidify sub-forum
Sales-prom sub-forum (here)
One person will win, so apply in all with a copy and paste of your entree or member recommendation. (keep all threads up-dated for quality)

This is epic. Wow! Great stuff here. Good luck to the lucky human
This can be views at 3 platforms

Here....

PSL & Steroidify seub-forums..

But... entrees and recommendations need to be added to all 3 threads so no info gets lost and all people are accounted for..

3 announcement are made for wider situational awareness...

Test, Npp, Anadrol, Provi, and AI.... You bastards!! That is very tempting indeed! This is a nice growth cycle.

Max
It can be modified if need be.. This is just the template that we wish to work off of.. It can be adjusted for the winner with-in reason long as we stay on target!

Sweet offer guys!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

It can be modified if need be.. This is just the template that we wish to work off of.. It can be adjusted for the winner with-in reason long as we stay on target!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Well, if it can be changed, even just by removing the serms ... then I raise my hand.:daydream:

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Not a big fan of nandro but the PenhylProp for a month can be used with pleasure.
and my cock is already straight just to hear about oxyme... better not to finish the name ;)[/FONT]

This is an amazing offer !! Come. And Get some of this!!

i nominate my man afont 401 but thats probably a conflict of interest, but hey its the thought that counts,right?
everyone counts... Members can nominate whoever they want.. if people think it looks conflicting then that is up to them if they still wish to press forward with the nomination, just use better judgment when thinking of people more-less.. we have to be fair and include all.. but he's a great nomination due to his constant work and navigating all over the forum..:winkfinger:

i nominate my man afont 401 but thats probably a conflict of interest, but hey its the thought that counts,right?

My man! Thanks bro I truly appreciate it!
I understand if I can’t be included because I’m a rep but hey like you said bro it’s the thought that counts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My man! Thanks bro I truly appreciate it!
I understand if I can’t be included because I’m a rep but hey like you said bro it’s the thought that counts!

Anybody's name can be entered and it will help you individual if people like or thank the original post where the name was mentioned.. many many things can be put into consideration... ;) :)

Man this is pretty cool. Good on the sponsors for giving back when they are in no way obligated to. I’d like to nominate anyone effected by the corona virus in being forced not to work. I’m sure it’s more than just a few members but my vote would go to someone who has suffered a financial impact because of all this craziness going on right now. No gym? No problem. I got yet another killer work out in again today doing only dips, push ups, dips using a chair, and tricep extensions. I’m actually really excited now about not going to the gym and being forced to train in other ways. I mentioned this in another thread but for me personally this is going to be a really good thing. I’ve done more cardio this week alone than I have in the past 3 months lol. I didn’t realize how out of shape I really was still going to the gym 5 times a week but only lifting weights and doing body weight exercises. I have a park in my neighborhood that has a pull up bar, dip bar, abb platform and some large boxes to do box step ups in 4 different stations around a 1/2 mile track. I’ve been jogging 1/2 mile to warm up and then jogging around to whatever station I’m using. So far I’ve been doing 3 miles a day but struggling to actually jog a mile lol. I jog/ walk around a few times and I feel much better already physically. I’m a little soar in random places from jogging but I felt the best today out of the 4 days in a row I’ve been doing this. I don’t want to go crazy on the cardio but I do want to get to a point where I can jog 1.5 miles as my warm up a few times a week and on other days do some sprints.

Man this is pretty cool. Good on the sponsors for giving back when they are in no way obligated to. I’d like to nominate anyone effected by the corona virus in being forced not to work. I’m sure it’s more than just a few members but my vote would go to someone who has suffered a financial impact because of all this craziness going on right now. No gym? No problem. I got yet another killer work out in again today doing only dips, push ups, dips using a chair, and tricep extensions. I’m actually really excited now about not going to the gym and being forced to train in other ways. I mentioned this in another thread but for me personally this is going to be a really good thing. I’ve done more cardio this week alone than I have in the past 3 months lol. I didn’t realize how out of shape I really was still going to the gym 5 times a week but only lifting weights and doing body weight exercises. I have a park in my neighborhood that has a pull up bar, dip bar, abb platform and some large boxes to do box step ups in 4 different stations around a 1/2 mile track. I’ve been jogging 1/2 mile to warm up and then jogging around to whatever station I’m using. So far I’ve been doing 3 miles a day but struggling to actually jog a mile lol. I jog/ walk around a few times and I feel much better already physically. I’m a little soar in random places from jogging but I felt the best today out of the 4 days in a row I’ve been doing this. I don’t want to go crazy on the cardio but I do want to get to a point where I can jog 1.5 miles as my warm up a few times a week and on other days do some sprints.

I still write longer posts than yours and this one.. just say'n.. now that's a finger workout!!

Great offer and thanks to the 3 sponsors that teamed up for this. Good luck to whoever wins this one!

Great offer sponsors. Several good members here that deserve it. Best of luck.

Get Shredded!
So apparently no one likes free gear anymore? What the hell is wrong with you guys? Don’t be scared to throw your name in the hat, closed mouths don’t get fed.

I didn't see you throw your name in there.. toss it on in!!

I didn't see you throw your name in there.. toss it on in!!

I think(know) a lot of members get scared off because of posting pics and they think they have to log
daily. I would imagine that a starting pic and a final pic would be fine and minimum of 2 logs days per week. There have been some really bad logs (not always the members fault). Maybe if you are more specific on what is expected (minimum). No reason for bloodwork because we all know the sponsors involved have kick ass products. I definitely have some interested parties; they just don’t wanna be attacked if something goes wrong. PSL/EP/STEROIDIFY/MA Labs are some great sponsors.

*(if it was a Parabolan/Test Iso/Anadrol cycle, MK677; I’d be your man!!)
Max

Last edited:
I think(know) a lot of members get scared off because of posting pics and they think they have to log
daily. I would imagine that a starting pic and a final pic would be fine and minimum of 2 logs days per week. There have been some really bad logs (not always the members fault). Maybe if you are more specific on what is expected (minimum). No reason for bloodwork because we all know the sponsors involved have kick ass products. I definitely have some interested parties; they just don’t wanna be attacked if something goes wrong. PSL/EP/STEROIDIFY/MA Labs are some great sponsors.

*(if it was a Parabolan/Test Iso/Anadrol cycle, MK677; I’d be your man!!)
Max

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I'm with you.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Let's do one thing, beyond this thread.

It has been a while since we have seen good competition contests among forum users.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
Max and I challenge each other to be the first to lose their mind under massive doses of tren. ;)

Are you with me brother?[/FONT]
As soon as the gyms reopens again, I have so much Tri-Tren that I can take a shower.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I'm with you.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Let's do one thing, beyond this thread.

It has been a while since we have seen good competition contests among forum users.[/FONT]
Max and I challenge each other to be the first to lose their mind under massive doses of tren. ;)

Are you with me brother?[/FONT]
As soon as the gyms reopens again, I have so much Tri-Tren that I can take a shower.[/FONT]

I’m in Phil! Let’s just do a 3ml mix of Hex/Enanthate/acetate everyday for 6 weeks and of course we would need to walk around naked most of the day from all the thermogenesis/sweating. First one that gets committed to the Asylum Wins!! .

Max
#trenshower

I nominate the guy with the hottest wife... me! Gotta look out for #1 haha.

I nominate the guy with the hottest wife... me! Gotta look out for #1 haha.

Yeah man! Your do have a good one! Im not married so, Im fucked.....literally!

Max

Max and Phil you guys are nuts I love it lol!!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]3 is the perfect number.
join us![/FONT]

Once the gyms open back up I’ll think about it lol Idk if I can hang with you guys tho!

Once the gyms open back up I’ll think about it lol Idk if I can hang with you guys tho!

Tri-Tren Psychos
Lol
Max

Back