• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

ChloroQUINE Phosphate now Available!! (Treatment/Cure for CoronaVirus)

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I told you guys I would work on this, and here it is.

We can source you Choloroquine and Zpack, which is now an FDA approved Cure for CoronaVirus. It cured 100% of patients in the average of 4 days instead of an average of 11 days which was the average for people who did not receive an anti viral.

I don't get a dime out of this. I dont have a WES15 discount code. You will have to pay CASH for this or credit card, but it does not matter what State you are in, we can get you hooked up with SKYPE to get you prescribed.

http://www.titanmedicalcenter.com

PHONE: 727- 389- 3220
Express Shipping Available

Good news from the FDA stating the Hydrochloroquine phosphate and Azithromycin have shown to be an effective treatment for COVID-19. We are one of the only clinics that have the this locally right now with our pharmacy that we use. We have limited supplies, but should be getting more in fast. We are working diligently with state and local officials to bring this virus to a STOP as fast as possible. If any of our friends, family, or patients want a preventative or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, , PLEASE reach out to us immediately for assistance. Hopefully we can help people out in this global crisis.

Here is a link to the most recent study:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/022sbvk7f...pxfC-p0d_1pbUDPzXvP3u8PlKuxGLT2zWndpfzD3hOO9s

90153356_10158619384182526_1296578630125617152_n.jpg

39751143_1698636510248359_2637698257249107968_o.jpg

Last edited:

well done Wes! How much is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's close to $200 for the doctors visit via skype and both meds shipped.

Still better then not having it, in the event Pharmacies dont have it.

Our insurance has a $3k retainer and our copays wont cover most meds anyways so for us this is still a decent deal.

My gf, just for a DR. visit pays around $200

Luckily for me my BP meds cash pay are like $40

Thanks Wesley, friend of mine has it in California. I just sent him all this info. He says he has brown stuff coming out when he coughs. Hope to god this works.

I can't even find it on their site.

Not on the site but you have to call them to get setup with a skype appt.

Looks like they are several days behind, so if you want it to store, get in asap, bc it's gonna get worse imo.

I know President Trump said they are working to make this more readily available. But I dont know if they are prescribing this in a Hospital per say just yet.

Anti virals can have some nasty sides, so be sure to research this in full and speak to the Doctor if and when you order. Make sure to discuss any other meds you are taking to be sure there is no contraindications.

Good luck everyone, looks like we are about to go into a 2 week National Quarantine.

This is why the National Guard and Military has been moving vehicles and equipment around the Nation...

Not on the site but you have to call them to get setup with a skype appt.

Looks like they are several days behind, so if you want it to store, get in asap, bc it's gonna get worse imo.

I know President Trump said they are working to make this more readily available. But I dont know if they are prescribing this in a Hospital per say just yet.

Anti virals can have some nasty sides, so be sure to research this in full and speak to the Doctor if and when you order. Make sure to discuss any other meds you are taking to be sure there is no contraindications.

Good luck everyone, looks like we are about to go into a 2 week National Quarantine.

This is why the National Guard and Military has been moving vehicles and equipment around the Nation...
Good looking out Wes

Check India Pharmacies, 10.00 for 90 pills on the way (just in case)...
That’s where I ordered also. Very inexpensive! The only possible issue is whether or not international fights from India have been stopped from entering the USA.
I got chloroquine and azithromyosin.

And this today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-164217.png
    Screenshot_20200321-164217.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 74

Back