• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Doing week's worth of gear in one day?

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm flying out on business and will be far out of town Mon - Fri. I certainly don't want to risk bringing gear with me, so would it be okay to do my week's worth today (Sunday)? It's all long-estered stuff so I figure I'll be gtg. My weekly cycle is 600mg Tren e / 400mg mast e / 250mg test e.

i already pinned 3cc's in one leg getting me 400mg Tren e and 250mg test e. I guess my concern is spiking up my blood serum levels especially with the Tren. I might end up being a sweaty, insane insomniac for my convention! What you all think?

I flyball then time too, and have found the magic loop hole. Go to the TSA website and download a small blue disability card form which you yourself can fill out. Now with this card tell and show the security agent that you have syringes. You're being upfront about it in there is a medical reason for you to use them. I believe last time I flew I printed out the FDA prescribing sheet for a drug called Copax soon which requires a daily injects for multiple sclerosis. I was going to be away for a week so I pre filled 7 syringes wrapped in a plastic bag because its copax information in with it as well as the TSA blue card front and center. The TSA guy didn't even open the bag just looked at the card look at the contents it said thanks have a great day.

This has worked 7 time to date

Last edited:
I flyball then time too, and have found the magic loop hole. Go to the TSA website and download a small blue disability card form which you yourself can fill out. Now with this card tell and show the security agent that you have syringes. You're being upfront about it in there is a medical reason for you to use them. I believe last time I flew I printed out the FDA prescribing sheet for a drug called Copax soon which requires a daily injects for multiple sclerosis. I was going to be away for a week so I pre filled 7 syringes wrapped in a plastic bag because its copax information in with it as well as the TSA blue card front and center. The TSA guy didn't even open the bag just looked at the card look at the contents it said thanks have a great day.

For real? How have I missed out on this???

That's very crafty, GSRacer! However, I lack the intelligence and cojones to pull that off, LOL. I have a script for test c that I could use for the test to bring with me, but I don't need it for that. I'd need it for the mast & Tren. I wonder if I could muster up the artistic talent to forge test c labels for my Tren & mast, using a sharpie & colored pencils. Haha! But really, if I had saved an old test c bottle I could've loaded it with the Tren & mast...but I didn't...so oh well

For long-ester test I've had no ill effects from front-loading before week-long vacations. You'll get a blood level spike of course but with the mildness of test it's nothing perceptible.

Can't speak for tren-e or mast however... tren spike could be interesting.

Well, I did another pin of 400mg mast e. So i've taken everything except the last 200mg of Tren - I'll take that Friday night when I get home.

For long-ester test I've had no ill effects from front-loading before week-long vacations. You'll get a blood level spike of course but with the mildness of test it's nothing perceptible.

Can't speak for tren-e or mast however... tren spike could be interesting.

This is exactly what I did when I left town for a week quite recently. It worked well, and I felt the effects of the front load rather quickly.

Great idea - Thanx for the share bro

Back