• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Irion Lion

Splinter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can I get any feed back on this source ? I am stocking up on HGH ... I run PHARMA grade in morning and Chinese at night ... PHARMA gets quit expensive after a while

Can I get any feed back on this source ? I am stocking up on HGH ... I run PHARMA grade in morning and Chinese at night ... PHARMA gets quit expensive after a while

Currently running their gh and cannot complain about anything from initial communication delivery or results as of yet. I had some water retention that went away and some of the usual side but My muscles are full, recovery has been excellent so just
My .02 you wouldn’t be going wrong with trusting IL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback.

They are the only brand I trust tbh. They have the Orange tops which are amazing and the best bang for your buck and they have Grey tops which are slightly stronger imo and a bit more pricy but you can't lose either way.

Any of my clients using GH use them and that includes a dozen+ Pros that you have heard of before.

IronLion is amazing. (and I dont rep for them btw or get paid for saying this)

Feedback.

They are the only brand I trust tbh. They have the Orange tops which are amazing and the best bang for your buck and they have Grey tops which are slightly stronger imo and a bit more pricy but you can't lose either way.

Any of my clients using GH use them and that includes a dozen+ Pros that you have heard of before.

IronLion is amazing. (and I dont rep for them btw or get paid for saying this)
. Great , looks like a solid source , I will keep people posted , have a physical coming up soon so I am going to pull bloods and share ... much respect

They have been solid for years now

Totally solid with the Orange tops. Great quality and delivery and Comms . Very happy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IL is the shit bro ! Best bbn in the biz wen it comes to generic gh. Only source I've used in the last few years

Back