• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Private MD LABS reports price increases

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Price Changes and Alternate Ordering Options. **Please take a minute to read**
Dear Valued Clients,
We have received a substantial price increase from LabCorp which has made it impossible to continue providing services at current prices. We have repriced the majority of our panels as economically as possible while we work through this difficult situation.
To provide a cost-effective alternative service to our clients, we have partnered with LabsMD to give you the option of ordering through them and visiting a Quest Diagnostics for specimen collection.
We have added a link next to each test and panel of an equivalent test/panel offered by LabsMD. This link will redirect you to LabsMD’s website to the comparable test. Please be sure to review each test/panel prior to ordering as some may differ slightly. You will continue on LabsMD and go through their checkout.
Please remember, your pre-paid LabCorp requisitions may ONLY be presented at a LabCorp Patient Service Center and your pre-paid Quest Diagnostics requisitions may ONLY be presented at a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center. We will not be able to assist you with any billing issues arising from taking the requisition to the wrong lab.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to [email]support@privatemdlabs.com[/EMAIL].

Thank you for your understanding and for choosing PrivateMD Labs.
With Warm Regards,
PrivateMD Labs Management

CLICK THE LINK TO ACCESS THEIR PAGE

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/?part...3QK4t3bU2Qvgbn4JlkKpLtPK Zl4j7IiaRk-wC3-drU/

I'm confused. Looks like their prices have increased substantially. But they provide a link to LabsMd, where prices for the same tests are much more reasonable?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Would be good to look at cheaper alternatives as not everyone has a Quest near them. What about those kits you can order and do the samples at home like LetsGetChecked?

It's so odd when I hear this about quest. I have 10 or more Quest Labs in my area. 2-3 lab corps I wonder why that is

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm confused. Looks like their prices have increased substantially. But they provide a link to LabsMd, where prices for the same tests are much more reasonable?

Honestly I am unsure I just copy and pasted what I got from them as I am a long time customer.

Wasnt labsmd owned by neslon v of excel Male forums?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Privatemdlabs and labsmd are the same company, but they farm out the testing to LabCorp and Quest respectively. Hence why they're happy to pass you off to the other if it's cheaper.

Theranos was supposed to break that labcorp/quest oligopoly and revolutionize the industry but it all turned out to be a fraud. Cool documentary about it on HBO -- cult-like belief in the leader, rampant deception and self-delusion -- everyone should watch it. Lessons for other situations in life.

Last edited:
Privatemdlabs and labsmd are the same company, but they farm out the testing to LabCorp and Quest respectively. Hence why they're happy to pass you off to the other if it's cheaper.

Theranos was supposed to break that labcorp/quest oligopoly and revolutionize the industry but it all turned out to be a fraud. Cool documentary about it on HBO -- cult-like belief in the leader, rampant deception and self-delusion -- everyone should watch it. Lessons for other situations in life.
Thanks for clearing that up

@Wes, this looks like a super cheap option. Would you recommend?

Attachments

• 2EBB08D6-D838-4A54-8922-B65E8F7AABAE.png
    2EBB08D6-D838-4A54-8922-B65E8F7AABAE.png
    501 KB · Views: 29
Back