• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dbol, test e, eq and aromasin cycle. Dosage recommendations please

omg

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all. I am 6"2 or 190cm. I'm approx 15% fat. Just holding a bit of fat around the stomach. I'm 36. On HRT. 250mg test e every 14 days and just gone from 50mg DHEA caps (1 per day) to now 100mg DHEA cap per day. I have been training in the gym for many years. But have taken a few months off from time to time. But in the last 1 1/2 years, I've been consistent. I train 3-4 days a week. Eg. Day 1: Back / Biceps. Day 2: Legs. Day 3:Rest. Day 4: Chest / Triceps. Day 5: Rest. Day 6: Shoulders. Then Day 7: Rest. Then back to day 1.

I have done a few cycles. Test e 440-500mg test e per week and deca 200mg per week. Put on some decent size. But got real bloated, mainly water. I wasn't using an AI. My face got real bloated, so did my muscles.
Now, my aim is to keep the bloat down and gain lean muscle mass. So, I chose eq, test e, dbol and aromasin (AI). Just to give you an idea as to how easily my test converts to estrogen. When I started 250mg test e per week for HRT, my estrogen went from normal range to 250. 50-150 is normal range. My test went from 8.5 to 35. 9.5-35 being normal range.

So now my question. I recently started a cycle, taking 250mg test e per week (0.6ml every 4 days) with 400mg eq per week (1.2ml every 4 days). I was told to get the most out of the eq, to bring it up to 600mg per week, which I have just done. Plus keep eq at a higher dosage than the test (if I want to get lean muscle without the bloating (water retention & extra fat). I just started 30mg dbol spread out 10mg x 3 times per day on non training days. On training days, I take 30mg dbol 2-3 hours b4 wkout. Will take dbol for 6 weeks. Does this cycle sound good? Or should I bring the test e up to 500mg per week with either 400mg eq or 600mg eq per week? Keeping 30mg dbol for the next 6 weeks.

I recently started 12.5mg aromasin 1 cap per day. In the last few days I've doubled that to 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5 in the evening. Since doing that, I lost 1kg in 2 days and people noticed I looked leaner, esp in the face. I'm assuming that's water loss.

My aim is to consume 70% of my daily intake with protein as I'm looking for lean, hard muscle gain. However, I still want more muscle mass.

I do value my health. Had blood tests with my previous cycle and seen a doctor. I know the dosages aren't massive. Been weary about taking the dbol in the past due to the liver toxicity. But been told 30mg per day for 4-6 weeks are fine.

So, once again, can people please recommend me an affective dosage of test e, eq and dbol. Still have some deca left. Won't need PCT because I'll get back onto my HRT dosage.

Cheers

I should note that i do 16-18 sets per larger muscles and approx 12 sets for biceps and triceps. 3-4 sets per exercise. So eg.
Chest x 16-18 sets. 12 sets for triceps.

Back