• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Corona and ordering

atx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any feed back on PSL if they are continuing to be operational as normal with everything going on with this Virus ? ? trying to make an order ASAP - thanks !

Anyone have any feed back on PSL if they are continuing to be operational as normal with everything going on with this Virus ? ? trying to make an order ASAP - thanks !
I believe they are and will be continuing to provide.

I asked the said they are but it’s safer if your in the US to go with that route instead of across the pond.
But I still believe if ordered long distance there shouldn’t be any prob. Maybe a little longer than normal but that’s all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked the said they are but it’s safer if your in the US to go with that route instead of across the pond.
But I still believe if ordered long distance there shouldn’t be any prob. Maybe a little longer than normal but that’s all

They have both options to clarify my statement*

PSL is good to go, I waiting for an order from them as we speak

PSL is good to go, I waiting for an order from them as we speak

It didn’t effect the pack I received last week

My word might not mean much here but mine was normal time the only thing I noticed was tracking was never updated. But that’s on the carrier not PSL

Back