PDA

View Full Version : Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

chemical
03-18-2020, 09:21 AM
Before I get started, I just want everyone to know that I'm already aware that I'm mentally deficient. So, please keep a 50/50 mixture of bashing/helpful knowledge flowing. I don't mind, really. I deserve it on this one. So, I got my IGF-1 LR3 a few days ago and put it immediately in the fridge. I had time to really recon this stuff right. Well, someone in my household threw out the perfectly good white vinegar and replaced it with an identical looking LA's cleaning vinegar. I thought it was the same bottle I used last time. Here are the ingredients:

Water
Acetic Acid
Alcohol Ethoxylate
Butyl Carbitol
Citrus Oil
Preservative

After Recon, it was a cloudy color and smelled different. Then, I realized what happened. I did do a shot of 1 unit as a test. it is 100mcg / 10 units or 10mcg / 1 unit.

Well, I didn't die. Yet. Let me know what you think.

chemical. (living up to my name)

Jswole220
03-18-2020, 09:34 AM
Toss it. Am I reading that correctly that you normally use white vinegar to reconstitute peptides?

chemical
03-18-2020, 01:49 PM
Only IGF-1 LR3. I use about 8 units of acetic acid to 88 units distilled water. The idea is that IGF-1 gets trapped in the crystalline glass. Apparently a test was done where 1mg was placed inside the vial but only 80% was recovered in bacteriostatic water solution. Another test was done using dilute acetic acid and it yielded much closer to 100%.

chemical
03-18-2020, 01:52 PM
I'm not worried about the acetic acid or really the alcohol ethoxylate. I am more concerned with the butyl carbitol, citrus oil (maybe not so concerned about this either), and the preservative. So, just the butyl carbitol and preserve.

WesleyInman
03-18-2020, 02:03 PM
I'm not worried about the acetic acid or really the alcohol ethoxylate. I am more concerned with the butyl carbitol, citrus oil (maybe not so concerned about this either), and the preservative. So, just the butyl carbitol and preserve.

Yeah man honestly thats a tough call. If it were me I'd toss it. Not sure those are toxic so much but that sounds like a potential abcess waiting to happen.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a buddy purchase 10 igf-1lr3 and he put them unmixed in the fridge in a box. Stored. His wife cleaning the fridge, assumed they were empty and threw them out. And he didn't notice they were gone until days after the Trash was already taken to the dump.

Major $$$$ lost.

How many are you out? Just one?

chemical
03-18-2020, 02:14 PM
Ya, just one. But, when I order it, it was the last one in stock. So, I swiped it fast. However, I have had surgery three times on accesses. If that tells you anything. I used to gravitate more toward the feel goods opposed to the look goods. Probably a better way to say it, but you get the idea. Done with that now.

But, can anyone back me up on the acetic acid with IGF-1?

WesleyInman
03-18-2020, 02:16 PM
Ya, just one. But, when I order it, it was the last one in stock. So, I swiped it fast. However, I have had surgery three times on accesses. If that tells you anything. I used to gravitate more toward the feel goods opposed to the look goods. Probably a better way to say it, but you get the idea. Done with that now.

But, can anyone back me up on the acetic acid with IGF-1?

Which IGF specifically was it you ordered please? They have several there.

chemical
03-18-2020, 02:18 PM
looks like butyl carbitol is a common solvent. By the looks of the chemical structure, a very polar molecule intent on solubilizing. The vial is completely clear now. At first, the oil was separating. The carbitol was thrown in, no doubt, to solubilizing the oil in the vinegar. Smart. Just not for me.

- - - Updated - - -

IGF-1 LR3.

WesleyInman
03-18-2020, 02:24 PM
looks like butyl carbitol is a common solvent. By the looks of the chemical structure, a very polar molecule intent on solubilizing. The vial is completely clear now. At first, the oil was separating. The carbitol was thrown in, no doubt, to solubilizing the oil in the vinegar. Smart. Just not for me.

- - - Updated - - -

IGF-1 LR3.

I'd toss it. Give me a week and I willl have you another one, prob another brand since Recon is out but it will be legit so no worries.

I would hate to see you get sick from it or injured.

If u can PM me a shipping address to "wes@musclemail.net" I prob can get it out by next weds tbh. I dont have any on hand though I usually do, to send.

chemical
03-18-2020, 03:34 PM
Thank you so much man. You rock.

chemical.