• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s your plans to workout with no gym ??

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be posting some home workouts for you guys to follow if interested to keep them gains going. I travel 9-10 months out the year and some hotels and towns don’t have gyms or hotel gyms. I do what I have to do but the least you will need is a pair of dumbbells.

With all the gym closings do to bs coronavirus we have to keep them gains going strong. We are still moving forward at www.unclez.ru

I pretty much workout at my home gym 90% of the year so guess I'm lucky . Otherwise I'd prob be trying to get shredded lol

I pretty much workout at my home gym 90% of the year so guess I'm lucky . Otherwise I'd prob be trying to get shredded lol

I have a bench in my garage that inclines but I’m going to focus on park workouts, dumbbells, overhead dumbbell squats.etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up for everybody you can easily find stuff on the Facebook marketplace for dirt cheap.

Just a heads up for everybody you can easily find stuff on the Facebook marketplace for dirt cheap.

I don’t have any social media at all! Totally off the radar lol

Taking it back to the garage..Got a bench with about 300lbs of weight and a Cable machine. I'll make it work.

If it’s only a couple weeks the plan is : 100% clean eating plus cardio 5 days a week with push-ups, pull-ups and assorted crunches.

if this turns into months on end the plan is to either find a bro with a home gym that’s willing to help a brother out, or Netflix n chills with ice cream and cake all day everyday and see how fat I can get before my next blast

If it’s only a couple weeks the plan is : 100% clean eating plus cardio 5 days a week with push-ups, pull-ups and assorted crunches.

if this turns into months on end the plan is to either find a bro with a home gym that’s willing to help a brother out, or Netflix n chills with ice cream and cake all day everyday and see how fat I can get before my next blast
I’m with you there lol... Makings for a great transformation contest.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry everyone the virus has me working overtime so I haven’t even got one workout in this week. Shits insane! 14-16 hour days trying to finish a project so we can go home and freak out like the rest of you.

You’re blessed that ur working brotha! Enjoy it while it lasts

You’re blessed that ur working brotha! Enjoy it while it lasts

There thinking by next week we’ll be done for a few week's or longer. The so called stimulus checks will be only for ppl who make less then 68 grand so I’m fucked. My wife is out of work and the mother of my two children as well. I got lot on my plate with this bs but I’m a problem solver so I’ll get threw it.

This morning I did a circuit workout

30 pushups
8 wide grip pull-ups
alternating dB curls burn out ( about 15 each arm 35lb dB)
60 seconds of mountain climbers
planks 60 second

I did 8 rounds total and was annihilated from head to toe. Gear is EP test 400 1ml week until the virus goes away.

So What’s everyone doing now almost two weeks in? I got a squat rack, tons of dumbbells, and about 500lbs of weight. I got a killer deal off craigslist.

Anybody still getting it in? I’m trying to stay motivated but with no gym at all it’s pretty hard.

Yesir, still hitting it hard 3-4 times PW in my improvised home gym. I don't have nearly the equipment you have, but I'm making shit happen

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Yesir, still hitting it hard 3-4 times PW in my improvised home gym. I don't have nearly the equipment you have, but I'm making shit happen

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

It just sucks for me because I work nights so when I’m off it’s hot as fuck in the garage. I’m spoiled lol I just can’t get motivation. I need to see hot women walking around and just the whole gym scene.

Back