• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Praetorian Promotion: Buy some get some free

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yup we're at it again and here is how it will work:
Buy any 5 items on our list and you can choose a free item marked between $40-$50 from our list
Buy any 6 items on our list and you can choose a free item marked between $55-$65 from our list
Buy any 7 items on our list and you can choose a free item whatever the price may be from our list.
There is no set end date for this promotion so it could end at anytime.
Pig's Blood is not available as one of the free items sorry.
If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or request a list through email: praetoriangear@protonmail.com

Buy any 5 items on our list and you can choose a free item marked between $40-$50 from our list
Buy any 6 items on our list and you can choose a free item marked between $55-$65 from our list
Buy any 7 items on our list and you can choose a free item whatever the price may be from our list.
If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or request a list through email: praetoriangear@protonmail.com
are you out of your mind??
prices are already rock bottom, now you are giving gear away?
giphy.gif

IML Gear Cream!
I agree. Praetorian has good products and take care of members.

Max

What kind of freebies depends on how much you order

Glad to hear guys are taking advantage of both promos going on right now

[h=2]Praetorian Promotion: Buy some get some free[/h]

Hmmm, very interesting. Never used you guys, might be time to check it out.

Back