• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SarahNewman

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, just new to all this.

My name is Sarah and I'm really into fitness. Just wanted to introduce myself and join the community.

I'm interested in supplementing my routine with maybe some nootropics or something ladies might use to gain a bit more muscle, but not get too muscly.

<3

Sarah

Welcome Sarah. Tons of great information on this forum and centuries of experience.

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, just new to all this.

My name is Sarah and I'm really into fitness. Just wanted to introduce myself and join the community.

I'm interested in supplementing my routine with maybe some nootropics or something ladies might use to gain a bit more muscle, but not get too muscly.

<3

Sarah
Welcome to ASF! We have something here you might be interested in only at Praetorian Gear it was designed just for the ladies:
VRKLY 149mg-- (Deca nandrolone deconate 17mgs, EQ bold undec 50mgs, Mast propionate 30mgs, NPP nadrolone phenylpropionate 35mgs, Primo enanthenate 17mgs)
Email us for a complete list: praetoriangear@protonmail.com

nootropic in one word: NOOPEPT! ;)

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ps:
there are a lot of products you can take, and staying away from ANDROGEN steroids

[/FONT]

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF, beware of the dog(s)

Attachments

• 4B5581A0-A363-4EBA-A4BB-A099AC6225ED.jpeg
    4B5581A0-A363-4EBA-A4BB-A099AC6225ED.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 33
Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
If you download Tapatalk it makes posting pics and getting around the forum a lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

down boys, down! hello sarah, u sound like some anavar would be perfect for what u want to achieve. my man 9tmare from aasdirectshop just happens to sell 10mg just for the ladies. hes also a first class dude. look him up. he is a sponsor on the forum. good luck on your journey and welcome to asf!

Back