• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First brew ever!

TrenTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
I just wanted to post up on some home brew I did yesterday. My first brewing experience ever. First I did a batch of test e at 250mg/ml just to get started. Well that went great so I decided to try my Sustanon 200/NPP 100 blend that I’m going to be running for my cycle. Came out very nice. Pinned a half mil yesterday to test it out and it was smooth as butter.
The pic is of the sus/npp blend. I used MCT oil, 2% ba, 20% bb, and 15% EO. I was told I didn’t need the eo but I didn’t want my first blend to crash. I’m sure I probably could have gotten away with less solvents though.
All in all I like home brew! It was easier than I thought it would be. Even the filtering. I did it warm so it was easy. Guys make that part sound like hell on earth. The part that’s hell on earth for me is getting these capsules right. That seems to be the hard part!

Attachments

• 7EAA5525-2072-475E-AB8E-799B787C7891.jpeg
    7EAA5525-2072-475E-AB8E-799B787C7891.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 142
Nice! Glad you finally got everything in and gave it a go. It's not hard but to stay clean and sterile it takes some practice and planning. What's next on the brew log?

Thanks. Yes keeping everything clean and sterile was my top priority! I had everything cleaned and laid out perfectly ahead of time. The brew was pretty easy because I had everything planned out. No surprises came up.
My next brew is just gonna be some mast e. And some more test e since I owe a friend.
Ill probably do those today cus masteron is going to be part of my cycle.

Did you do your own vials too or buy the premade ones?

Nice blend man! Would love to see more Sust blends out there!

I have to agree with ya on that. Luckily I know of one who does a Sust200/Tren E 100 which is quite nice . And to the OP I like the blend you brewed as well. Looks nice and clean! Good job

Nice work

Last edited:
I bought presealed sterile vials off amazon. And I have to say I am very pleased with the quality of them. They are thicker than any ugl vials I have gotten and the seals and caps are very good. And they actually hold like 11 or 12 ml. Cus I put a full 10ml in each one and you can see there is still plenty of room.

I always wanted to try home brew but, my wife would flip her fucking lid if she knew I was doing it and, I don't keep secrets from her.

Maybe one day.

I always wanted to try home brew but, my wife would flip her fucking lid if she knew I was doing it and, I don't keep secrets from her.

Maybe one day.

yep pretty much in the same boat as you. I can buy all I want for personal use, make my own orals and as many as I want. For some reason I bring up making my own oils and you would swear I said I’m going to start cooking meth lol.

I would love an NPP/SUS blend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Maybe one day.

Don't try it. Once you figure out how easy it really is and how much you can save, you won't go back!! Plus all the cool custom blends are enticing as well.... or so I hear :)

Thanks. Yes keeping everything clean and sterile was my top priority! I had everything cleaned and laid out perfectly ahead of time. The brew was pretty easy because I had everything planned out. No surprises came up.
My next brew is just gonna be some mast e. And some more test e since I owe a friend.
Ill probably do those today cus masteron is going to be part of my cycle.

Is there a certain site/document/instructions you followed? I know there are many around, but figured some might be put together (ease) better than others...

my buddy trenman has turned into a chemist. u go bro! looking good. now how about my free samples? c,mon man i know u need some expert reviews? good job man!

my buddy trenman has turned into a chemist. u go bro! looking good. now how about my free samples? c,mon man i know u need some expert reviews? good job man!
Lol. I just whipped up some mast e yesterday too. But I’ll be expertly reviewing that myself. I’ll know it’s working when my dick gets so chafed that sex is like torture. But then I just keep having more sex anyway. Yea that’s right about the time I finally realize that the masteron might have kicked in.

What dose did you go on the mast. I've never brewed Mast E before but wanting to put it at 300mg/ml.

I just did 200mg/ml. I’m only gonna run it up to 400mg per week so I didn’t need a high concentration. From my research there’s not a lot of info out there for brewing mast e. It’s mostly all prop recipes. But what I gathered was basically it will brew up to at least 250 without any eo. 300 might require eo.

man those look good..

would love to try brewing someday. save some coin

Looking good my brother, if it pins as smooth as it looks you got something goin on there !

Get Shredded!
Looking good my brother, if it pins as smooth as it looks you got something goin on there !

It causes slightly more soreness than pinning just test cyp. But then again I’m also incorporating new pin sites right now as well.

nice brother! You going to make your own vials one day?

Maybe down the road. For now I’ll use pre sealed vials and syringe filters. It’s just easy. And there’s less things for me to have to sterilize. And these vials are some of the best quality I’ve had and they are only a buck a piece.

Maybe down the road. For now I’ll use pre sealed vials and syringe filters. It’s just easy. And there’s less things for me to have to sterilize. And these vials are some of the best quality I’ve had and they are only a buck a piece.

Yeah that's exactly how I used to do it, then I realized its much cheaper and not that hard to make vials, but I make 50mL vials so they can get expensive when they're already sterilized.

Making your own vials is where it’s at. Not too hard either. I stick with 20mls so I don’t have to do as many.

Hey brothers!! What’s up? Hope everyone is doin well with all this bullshit goin on. I’m very interested in starting my own brews. Can I get some help on the easiest step by step way to brew?? I have a great source for powders just need a place to get materials and how to brew. Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks brothers

Back