PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown!!

DEVILMAN
03-15-2020, 04:14 AM
First order with HU! Fast shipping and great customer service! Will definitely order again. Thanks guys!!:winkfinger:

mackpatti
03-15-2020, 07:38 AM
Glad to hear..hope mine comes in soon to..been a while but supposedly its almost here..

playboii
03-16-2020, 09:21 AM
Are they having shipping issues?

Greek9
03-16-2020, 12:21 PM
First order with HU! Fast shipping and great customer service! Will definitely order again. Thanks guys!!:winkfinger:

Great to hear !

mackpatti
03-16-2020, 05:09 PM
Not sure whats going on but know its been a month now and still nothing..supposedly its on the way but been hearing that for wks..just waiting and hoping for best.

Mlb35878
03-16-2020, 08:58 PM
Hope Everyone continues to update on orders. Thatís what the forum is for. I just placed an order today. Have multiple successful orders with Alan so not really worried. Just worry less the more Td posts I see. No doubt there will be delays with coronavirus crap. Best wishes everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Hope Everyone continues to update on orders. Thatís what the forum is for. I just placed an order today. Have multiple successful orders with Alan so not really worried. Just worry less the more Td posts I see. No doubt there will be delays with coronavirus crap. Best wishes everyone

delt123
03-18-2020, 07:55 AM
Not sure whats going on but know its been a month now and still nothing..supposedly its on the way but been hearing that for wks..just waiting and hoping for best.
Following yours on foot brother.

- - - Updated - - -

agreed, forums are here to provide some accountability, which is good imo. I think there will definitely be delays due to the virus indeed. First from China to local and now local.

not sure how many cases there are already in the US? The media where I live just tells everyone Ďorange man badí

mackpatti
03-19-2020, 12:41 PM
Will update once it shows up but reps are on it and taking care of me..

tp4266
03-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Made my first order about a month ago. Only thing I get with tracking number is label not created yet. Hoping to something happens in the next couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mackpatti
03-21-2020, 07:51 PM
good luck im in the same boat...

tp4266
03-24-2020, 02:50 PM
I got my dbol but nothing else. I already brewed some test e getting tired of waiting. Really wanna start something so thing about going ahead with a test e and dbol cycle

tp4266
03-24-2020, 03:06 PM
If so happens the package comes within day 2 weeks I can always brew the sust and deca real quick and drop the test e and add the deca and sust in the cycle