• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blasting after 6 week cruise

New-dude

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
14 week cycle this winter looked like this...
Week 1-4 -
30 mgs dbol ed
450 mgs megatest 1x per week
Week 5-7 675 mega test 1× per week
Week 8-12 675 megatest 300 mgs tren e
Week 13-14 450 mega test 200 tren e
I put on roughly 30 lbs from this cycle. Anytime I would have some high E sides, I would take a half arimidex each day til the flare up stopped. Then .25 e3d as maintenance. I've been cruising at 225 mgs per week for the last 6 weeks. 20 mgs nolvadex at 5 am before I get out of bed and then sleep for another hour or 2. My testicles are all back up and running at about 80% even on cruise. I've bumped it up to 450 every 5th day. Dropped the nolvadex. 4th injection now and I look much fuller. Im yet to weigh myself. Been running clen for the last 2 weeks and dropped that today. I switched over to a new source. Pretty stoked for a TD.
Next cycle...
Week 1-2 750 mgs Sustanon, 250 mgs Deca, 25 mgs Anadrol
Week 2-6 750 mgs Sustanon, 250 mgs Deca, 50 mgs Anadrol
Week 7-12 750 mgs Sustanon, 300 mgs Deca
I use arimidex .5 mgper day during a flare up and then go down to .25 eod or e3d. I'll taper down and throw some nolvadex and hcg in during my cruise. I'm not sure what my bf is right now but I'm a very lean 210 lbs. I'm hoping to get up into the 230 range off this cycle. This will be my 5th cycle over the course of 6 years. I'm 37 years old.

14 week cycle this winter looked like this...
Week 1-4 -
30 mgs dbol ed
450 mgs megatest 1x per week
Week 5-7 675 mega test 1× per week
Week 8-12 675 megatest 300 mgs tren e
Week 13-14 450 mega test 200 tren e
I put on roughly 30 lbs from this cycle. Anytime I would have some high E sides, I would take a half arimidex each day til the flare up stopped. Then .25 e3d as maintenance. I've been cruising at 225 mgs per week for the last 6 weeks. 20 mgs nolvadex at 5 am before I get out of bed and then sleep for another hour or 2. My testicles are all back up and running at about 80% even on cruise. I've bumped it up to 450 every 5th day. Dropped the nolvadex. 4th injection now and I look much fuller. Im yet to weigh myself. Been running clen for the last 2 weeks and dropped that today. I switched over to a new source. Pretty stoked for a TD.
Next cycle...
Week 1-2 750 mgs Sustanon, 250 mgs Deca, 25 mgs Anadrol
Week 2-6 750 mgs Sustanon, 250 mgs Deca, 50 mgs Anadrol
Week 7-12 750 mgs Sustanon, 300 mgs Deca
I use arimidex .5 mgper day during a flare up and then go down to .25 eod or e3d. I'll taper down and throw some nolvadex and hcg in during my cruise. I'm not sure what my bf is right now but I'm a very lean 210 lbs. I'm hoping to get up into the 230 range off this cycle. This will be my 5th cycle over the course of 6 years. I'm 37 years old.
Do you have a question or???

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to understand.

You did 14 week cycle (with test and tren), and this was your fourth cycle if I understood correctly.

Then, another 6 week at 225 mg/week (which is a very high trt) and bumped it up to 450 every 5th day (that is a cycle).

Now, my question is:
how do you say that
"My testicles are all back up and running at about 80% even on cruise."?

With all this testosterone your testicles have not been producing it for a long time...

and the 80% percentage.. where did you get it from?
based on what can you get this data?

Back