• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dutch 300 bloods

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2][/h]
These bloods were pulled on February 14 running the heavyiron 300 mg protocol. I purchased some bottles for a friend and held onto two bottles myself . He complained to me about not feeling right , I told him to get some bloodwork and he did . Well that came back super low . I did talk to Dutch and they told me to get bloods myself and I agreed and this was the results . I have tested 1200 before with this exact dose . I was told by Dutch not to post these results on the forum and they would make it right but it is coming up on a month now and I still keep getting the runaround . I did post these on another thread already and was response that I got was that I burned myself for posting on a forum no replacements for me .​
paperclip.png
Attached Images
attachment.php

Wow these were the results you were talking about huh bro? 2nd time in a few months I’ve seen low bloods from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow these were the results you were talking about huh bro? 2nd time in a few months I’ve seen low bloods from them.

yeah and have been dealing with them behind the scenes but almost a month since the second set of low bloods came back and its the same old messages telling me to wait a week and than nothing . I have been patient enough and been silent about these subpar results

We all know youre a straight shooter Frank. I have no doubt in your word. I am currently running Dutch Sust but havent pulled any Bloods as it's kinda hard to gauge results with a Blend like Sust. Thanks for posting up.

We all know youre a straight shooter Frank. I have no doubt in your word. I am currently running Dutch Sust but havent pulled any Bloods as it's kinda hard to gauge results with a Blend like Sust. Thanks for posting up.
not a problem

Subed.into this as I'm a new customer to dutch.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They had problems with their orals as well that’s why they stopped those. Let’s see how this goes

Pretty low numbers for 300mg and for a sponsor to say not to post them is whack especially if they said they were sending other vials . If they had a problem with raws should have let everyone know for sure

IML Gear Cream!
Damn bro that's horrible business right there. Where ya at Dutch? Not looking to good....

He posted this in their sub too no answer yet.

further more they were trying to extort you, asking you to keep it down low in place with bribes? that ain't cool..
This was the part that caught my eye not the low test score

I wonder how many more people are supposed to keep quiet

This was the part that caught my eye not the low test score
Exactly, I have been around a while and shit happens but it’s the way that a shop handles it . I have shown them bloods and this problem started in the beginning of January.i guess this is how Dutch handles their customers . I am sure that I’m not the only one .

Attachments

• 214D4548-972B-415B-8187-DF097CF3595E.png
    214D4548-972B-415B-8187-DF097CF3595E.png
    611.3 KB · Views: 99
sorry to hear about your low numbers hopefully it will be made right.

i know some reps and sponsors are gonna like this, sorry, but please stop buying ugl products. I see these kind of results time and time again. there’s really no reason to go uGL these days with all the pharmaceutical grade aas available.

or at least in your cycle your testosterone and AI’s should be pharmaceutical grade, that should be a given.

Exactly, I have been around a while and shit happens but it’s the way that a shop handles it . I have shown them bloods and this problem started in the beginning of January.i guess this is how Dutch handles their customers . I am sure that I’m not the only one .
Wow I'm kinda shocked seeing them write you this. It just confirms what you had said prior about them wanting you to keep your mouth shut.

Super uncool. This sponsor should be banned immediately but that probably won't happen as long as they pay their advertising fees. It's also uncool that certain "sponsors" pile on. Wtf?

IMO if Dutch is confident in his products he should be okay with you posting it and then following up with more blood work after the reship. A low blood isn't the end of the world but it looks very shady asking you not to post it. So what if you had good bloods on the replacement he would be okay with you posting that though? It looks pretty childish saying you "burned" it. Way more professional ways to handle it.

Good on you for calling it out.

This leads me to believe he possibly got a bad batch and was attempting to fix it.

Still, not a good look.

Super uncool. This sponsor should be banned immediately but that probably won't happen as long as they pay their advertising fees. It's also uncool that certain "sponsors" pile on. Wtf?

Simmer down there.. the source in question very well could be conducting their own research and investigation that could be taking some time, regardless of the blood results and what's on the surface, sometimes there's more going on behind closed doors.. no one gets removed immediately, without due process. The issue has been brought to the public table and that is the first step with accountability. It is not a good look, and how Dutch handles this will be a reflection on what his reputation is to be. It sucks for anyone to have to come forward and post blood results, no one really wants to be in that position what has to be done. Frank is just doing his job with his moral obligation. Let the event unfold, it will eventually show itself..

Fuck these guys for trying to cover up for posting on forums.haha I mean it's been well known that Dutch is underdosed I've seen some poor test results on other forums

They should have still taken care of you but im sure they would have just sent you some more underdosed gear

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like the part where he says “your results were unsure”. What is unsure? The bloodwork is unsure, the lab doing the testing is unsure? I read that as he doesn’t believe the labs. I maybe wrong but it seems much easier to just say “sorry that you had unfavorably low test scores and thank you for getting bloodwork done. Now let me know what you want for the $200 credit and I’ll get it right out to ya!”

I like the part where he says “your results were unsure”. What is unsure? The bloodwork is unsure, the lab doing the testing is unsure? I read that as he doesn’t believe the labs. I maybe wrong but it seems much easier to just say “sorry that you had unfavorably low test scores and thank you for getting bloodwork done. Now let me know what you want for the $200 credit and I’ll get it right out to ya!”

I'm not trying to stir the pot here and I don't have a dog in this fight.. but I've been down this road before with EP, because the reality is shit happens in the market unbeknownst to sources.. if a source says they never been affected then they are outright lying.. something will always happen with quality control, whether it's medication, or electronics or even automobiles for that matter.. factory recalls are a part of life..
how this source handles it is going to determine his reputation.. attempting to sweep it under the carpet is not cool, in the past when I ever experienced issues I encourage members supposed to bloodworks just to avoid any instances if something came up in the future. At the same time we conducted investigations, sometimes coming up with no answers because by that time new batches have been created and everything is back within its normal balance. The best thing to do is to offer utmost customer care.. I'm not giving any suggestions, I'm just saying this instance is not new to the game and there is formulas that work great to find a resolution.

I'm confident that resolution will be made..

They also had problems with under dosed orals

Back