PDA

View Full Version : First order with these guys

mackpatti
03-13-2020, 04:43 AM
Order was placed on February 23rd,March 3rd got a new tracking number and still no update.. showing in the air they just keep say this because of the virus. Have ordered from other places and it showed up no problem.. I wish they were honest because they reshipped bc obv something happened woth first tracking....

Greek9
03-14-2020, 10:48 AM
Hey man , have you talked to Alan ?

mackpatti
03-14-2020, 01:28 PM
yes he responded all good and slow b/c of virus which might slow but not that bad... I understand but shouldt be that long... rep said all good and checking into it. just wish i knew what was up. This isnt my first rodeo and been on here for many many yrs just dont want run around... It will hopefully get worked out soon.. ill update once i know.

Greek9
03-14-2020, 01:31 PM
yes he responded all good and slow b/c of virus which might slow but not that bad... I understand but shouldt be that long... rep said all good and checking into it. just wish i knew what was up. This isnt my first rodeo and been on here for many many yrs just dont want run around... It will hopefully get worked out soon.. ill update once i know.

Thanks for understanding , i have also been around a while on different forums , but thia situation has never really happened before. Lets hope for the best and please keep us updated

mackpatti
03-15-2020, 07:39 AM
Will do..tracking shows in the air but he says its almost here..if so should be by end of week..lets hope so..i i understand things happen and hsve been patient..will update asap

mackpatti
03-29-2020, 11:10 AM
Eagle finally landed..

delt123
03-30-2020, 05:59 AM
Eagle finally landed..
Great news! Apologies for the delay! I hope you enjoy them :)