PDA

View Full Version : PSL package stopped updating

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 01:33 AM
I ordered from PSL for the first time 5 weeks ago. Shipments were separated due to it being a "large" order, while I didn't even think it was all that large compared to some of the TDs I've seen from people on here. Anyway, I just so happened to get my shipment of bac water, while the second shipment (the gear) stopped updating 2 days after reaching **** (2/12). I've seen this has happened before, but I'm just wondering if it was ever resolved for you guys or did you lose out on the money/gear?

I've been in contact with PSL customer service, but they don't seem to be too concerned or moving quickly to get this squared away. I realize I have to be patient with international orders, but 5 weeks for a basic cycle seems a bit excessive. I just want to start pinning already!

workoutfanatic
03-13-2020, 01:41 AM
Bro Psl is the way to go all the way around I've ordered alot and have bloodwork but I'm goin tell ya everyone shipping wise like USPS is being super carful with that damn china virus going around its slowed everything down but I've been using psl for years there great and will do whatever they can to make stuff right and u will get it sometimes it just takes a lil time international u just gotta be patient. But keep us updated but psl is the way to go.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

A.font401
03-13-2020, 01:51 AM
Once itís shipped out itís all on USPS. I had my pack that they never updated shipping on and it just randomly showed up but still said it hadnít left yet. If you donít receive it everything will be taken care of you have nothing to worry about. Just please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 01:52 AM
Iíve heard many good things about PSL which is why I went with them. I know with all the ruckus over the coronavirus right now, things are looking no bueno with international orders. Trump has stopped travel from Europe to US, but itís not suppose to affect cargo. PSL customer service said my packaged will be resent this week, but no word on that since Tuesday...

A.font401
03-13-2020, 02:10 AM
Iíve heard many good things about PSL which is why I went with them. I know with all the ruckus over the coronavirus right now, things are looking no bueno with international orders. Trump has stopped travel from Europe to US, but itís not suppose to affect cargo. PSL customer service said my packaged will be resent this week, but no word on that since Tuesday...

If you donít hear anything this weekend shoot me a pm and Iíll see what I can find out for you. USPS is all kinds of messed up because of this. Like I said my tracking never updated once so I just sat and waited. Then randomly it showed up the other day. We will take care of you tho bro donít worry.

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 03:46 AM
Thanks bro, I appreciate it! I know that USPS is all sorts of f'd up right now, but I also wonder if it was possibly stopped by customs. I haven't gotten a letter or anything as of yet, so who knows? I'll definitely keep ya'll posted.

macedog24
03-13-2020, 04:02 AM
Iíve heard many good things about PSL which is why I went with them. I know with all the ruckus over the coronavirus right now, things are looking no bueno with international orders. Trump has stopped travel from Europe to US, but itís not suppose to affect cargo. PSL customer service said my packaged will be resent this week, but no word on that since Tuesday...If psl customer service has been in contact with you (tues) and said it will be reshipped This week. Dont worry, it will be reshipped.
Just make sure to check your spam. you will definitely receive new tracking.

A.font401
03-13-2020, 04:14 AM
Thanks bro, I appreciate it! I know that USPS is all sorts of f'd up right now, but I also wonder if it was possibly stopped by customs. I haven't gotten a letter or anything as of yet, so who knows? I'll definitely keep ya'll posted.

I highly doubt it was seized to be honest bro. Especially if you saw it last said it was in New York. We do a very good job to make sure our products make it to your door. I think this is def just on USPS and this whole virus thing messing it all up. But like I said give it alittle more time for me and check your emails to see about updates from PSL customer service. If you donít hear anything by the weekend shoot me a pm bro! We are here to help. Sorry this has happened to you. I know how I get when I have something on the way I just want it now! Lol

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 04:58 AM
Thanks, Iíll keep checking. I know itís a patient process, Iím hoping for the best!

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 05:00 AM
If psl customer service has been in contact with you (tues) and said it will be reshipped This week. Dont worry, it will be reshipped.
Just make sure to check your spam. you will definitely receive new tracking.

Nothing in spam, but Iíll definitely check it throughout the weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

Jswole220
03-13-2020, 06:02 AM
I ordered from PSL for the first time 5 weeks ago. Shipments were separated due to it being a "large" order, while I didn't even think it was all that large compared to some of the TDs I've seen from people on here. Anyway, I just so happened to get my shipment of bac water, while the second shipment (the gear) stopped updating 2 days after reaching NYC (2/12). I've seen this has happened before, but I'm just wondering if it was ever resolved for you guys or did you lose out on the money/gear?

I've been in contact with PSL customer service, but they don't seem to be too concerned or moving quickly to get this squared away. I realize I have to be patient with international orders, but 5 weeks for a basic cycle seems a bit excessive. I just want to start pinning already!

even with the virus bs if itís been sitting in customs since 2/12 then itís seized and not coming. Contact Vision and he will get you squared away with a re ship. You need 10 post to send PMs

Jswole220
03-13-2020, 06:03 AM
I highly doubt it was seized to be honest bro. Especially if you saw it last said it was in New York. We do a very good job to make sure our products make it to your door. I think this is def just on USPS and this whole virus thing messing it all up. But like I said give it alittle more time for me and check your emails to see about updates from PSL customer service. If you donít hear anything by the weekend shoot me a pm bro! We are here to help. Sorry this has happened to you. I know how I get when I have something on the way I just want it now! Lol

You doubt itís seized? Itís been sitting in customs for over a month now that pack isnít coming lol. If its sitting in customs for a week that in itself is not a good sign, 2 weeks and your looking at probably about a 90% chance its not coming. Has nothing to do with how well it was shipped or who shipped it as you know thatís just the gamble with ordering from across the pond.

Vision
03-13-2020, 06:24 AM
even with the virus bs if itís been sitting in customs since 2/12 then itís seized and not coming. Contact Vision and he will get you squared away with a re ship. You need 10 post to send PMs
I'll definitely get him squared away :)
Sounds like a hiccup..

WesleyInman
03-13-2020, 06:26 AM
If it was in Customs it can take days, weeks or months. I had a pair of shoes held up there for 2 months once.

It's a tough call. Whatever you do, you shouldn't be tracking it from a personal device, nor should you investigate or ask about it.

If it doesn't appear soon, ask for a reship or take the loss. If they did seize it, you can get a letter,or they will start watching you as another possible option.

So be cautious. Ordering INT atm, I tell my guys this all the time, is playing with fire right now depending on where it is coming from.

Vision
03-13-2020, 06:26 AM
I ordered from PSL for the first time 5 weeks ago. Shipments were separated due to it being a "large" order, while I didn't even think it was all that large compared to some of the TDs I've seen from people on here. Anyway, I just so happened to get my shipment of bac water, while the second shipment (the gear) stopped updating 2 days after reaching **** (2/12). I've seen this has happened before, but I'm just wondering if it was ever resolved for you guys or did you lose out on the money/gear?

Get your post count up past 10 and send me a message in inbox.. I'm quite confident that you can manufacturer 4 posts

Jswole220
03-13-2020, 06:32 AM
Sounds like a hiccup..
Just like I said the man would take care of you lol. Its not as bad ordering from across the water knowing if something happens you will be taken care of.

A.font401
03-13-2020, 07:25 AM
Just like I said the man would take care of you lol. Its not as bad ordering from across the water knowing if something happens you will be taken care of.

If you saw the state that is now *** you would see itís not in customs bro thatís why I said what I said.

WesleyInman
03-13-2020, 07:30 AM
Sounds like a hiccup..

Exceptional Customer Service. As always.

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 08:38 AM

Thanks for the info man. Iím going to contact Vision once I got that 10 post mark. My initial feeling when I noticed one package was moving and the other wasnít, was that customs snagged it. This is my first time using international though so I donít know the protocol

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 08:42 AM
If it was in Customs it can take days, weeks or months. I had a pair of shoes held up there for 2 months once.

It's a tough call. Whatever you do, you shouldn't be tracking it from a personal device, nor should you investigate or ask about it.

If it doesn't appear soon, ask for a reship or take the loss. If they did seize it, you can get a letter,or they will start watching you as another possible option.

So be cautious. Ordering INT atm, I tell my guys this all the time, is playing with fire right now depending on where it is coming from.

Good to know bro. I definitely didnít want to contact USPS to look into the matter, however agitated I was over the situation. Figured jumping on here and asking was the smarter option. Thanks for the input

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 08:44 AM
Get your post count up past 10 and send me a message in inbox.. I'm quite confident that you can manufacturer 4 posts

Thanks, I will definitely get my count up. This should be number 10 here

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 08:50 AM
Now that I have my posts up, am I able to PM immediately or is there a wait period?

bicepbenny
03-13-2020, 08:53 AM
Now that I have my posts up, am I able to PM immediately or is there a wait period?

Nm, think I figured it out

bicepbenny
03-14-2020, 05:08 AM
Just received notification today that PSL has reshipped my order, so Iím pumped! With Visionís assistance, they got things done in a timely manner. Itís a relief knowing that itís only a matter of time now. :twothumbs:

Vision
03-14-2020, 06:07 AM
Just received notification today that PSL has reshipped my order, so Iím pumped! With Visionís assistance, they got things done in a timely manner. Itís a relief knowing that itís only a matter of time now. :twothumbs:
It is my pleasure to help and assist you where I can.

We would like just like to take this opportunity to thank you for bearing with us during what has undoubtedly been a hiccup with an undesirable delay. We appreciate that delays are incredibly inconvenient and frustrating, and often result in unnecessary exchanges with communication and words. Here you demonstrated extreme patience..
We sincerely apologies about the issue,Unfortunately, instances like this can be completely outside of our control and customer satisfaction is our number one priority as well as our target goal.

Team supervisor,
Vision