PDA

View Full Version : JP the man. This forum is his sandbox, and we're just playing in it!

Bandini2
03-12-2020, 10:06 PM
Yo fellas I mean I don't think it needs to be said to anyone on here who has bought from this man, but to anyone new come looking on here questioning whether to order from my man Big Juice, then hesitate no longer.

I just got my order after alittle bit of a delay (but I dont hold him at fault cos it's due to the damn Chinese virus) and even still I wouldn't order from anyone else cos the quality of his shit is on point. After months of being off I just injected test prop and popped an anadrol and my cock was harder then a blue balled teenage boy at prom. I can't speak Enough of the quality of his products(and I have ran a number of labs over the last few years. Maybe the old superior labs comes to mind in terms of quality but I place jp even above him).
Quality 10/10 (maybe could be better if he mixed some bull sperm in it?)

Also he gives a damn about your safety and ships his products in a way that protects everyone. (I've had fucking labs that have thrown the vials in an envelope and straight mailed it to me that way. Like wtf man).

Stealth is 9.9/10. The only way it could be better is have he hired a fucking helicopter and dropped that shit from the air at night. But I ain't complaining!

But to wrap it up all I gotta say his is shit never disappoints, and his quality never falters. Yeah its day one but I can already feel that in a week I'm gonna be breaking pussy and dry wall from how hard my cock is gonna get from this test prop.

To conclude :Buy from Jp or your a faggot who probably has the coronavirus.

Thanks brother!

Gibbs
03-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Being as youíre new and fairly unknown, Iíd say your opinion holds little weight as no one knows you. Thatís not to be rude. Understand there are members here who others trust. Please enjoy the community and get to know the other members. Thatíll help build your reputation around here. With that said, I like JP a lot as well. I enjoyed his TNE a lot. Also his communication style is highly appreciated. If you have labs please post them. I know the community and JP would appreciate it!

Bandini2
03-13-2020, 01:30 PM
Lol fair enough. But his products do speak for themself like you said. I only came to this board after jp was banned from gh15. I'll try and post more though.

Lathe Crasher
03-13-2020, 03:35 PM
Ok then...

I only came to this board after jp was banned from gh15.

Bandini2
03-14-2020, 02:20 AM
Ok then...

To be fair I didn't even know this board existed before then.

Turkeybacon
03-14-2020, 03:30 AM
To be fair I didn't even know this board existed before then.Were glad to have you over here brother. ASF is a pretty cool community.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bandini2
03-15-2020, 09:59 AM
Were glad to have you over here brother. ASF is a pretty cool community.

Thanks bro. I'll start posting more Lol.

custom
03-15-2020, 10:04 AM
Thanks bro. I'll start posting more Lol.
I must say your thread is pretty fucking stupid. Now move on shill with your 23 fucking posts. What's a matter with these fucking people

Turkeybacon
03-15-2020, 10:22 AM
I must say your thread is pretty fucking stupid. Now move on shill with your 23 fucking posts. What's a matter with these fucking peopleBrother, you have your own shop, and your own subforum.. it's not a professional look for you to be in Jp's sub throwing negative vibes around.

Jp was a big sponsor on gh15. That forum is no longer there. People who used him on that site followed him here. Theres been other people, like Freak, Athlete, MejoR etc.

custom
03-15-2020, 10:48 AM
Brother, you have your own shop, and your own subforum.. it's not a professional look for you to be in Jp's sub throwing negative vibes around.

Jp was a big sponsor on gh15. That forum is no longer there. People who used him on that site followed him here. Theres been other people, like Freak, Athlete, MejoR etc.

Bro you took this completely out of text. It was not directed towards JP in anyway but for a so called 23 post member to come in and say its "JP's Forum" is a bit far fetched don't you agree? If it were in my forum with that many post counts I would have deleted the thread personally. How much business have I thrown you guys since Praetorian has been here? So once again my statement wasn't directed towards JP but it was directed towards the knuckle head who posted it

Turkeybacon
03-15-2020, 10:51 AM
Bro you took this completely out of text. It was not directed towards JP in anyway but for a so called 23 post member to come in and say its "JP's Forum" is a bit far fetched don't you agree? If it were in my forum with that many post counts I would have deleted the thread personally. How much business have I thrown you guys since Praetorian has been here? So once again my statement wasn't directed towards JP but it was directed towards the knuckle head who posted it
Well brother I know him from gh15 because that's where I met Jp.

Also, I do the same for you man.

Bandini2
03-16-2020, 07:30 AM
Thanks I will be posting more

MindlessWork
03-16-2020, 12:00 PM
Maybe time for a group hug guys. Lets not there be bad blood between reps from different sponsors :)

I do feel Custom does have a point though.

tommyb
03-24-2020, 02:44 PM
Being as youíre new and fairly unknown, Iíd say your opinion holds little weight as no one knows you. Thatís not to be rude. Understand there are members here who others trust. Please enjoy the community and get to know the other members. Thatíll help build your reputation around here. With that said, I like JP a lot as well. I enjoyed his TNE a lot. Also his communication style is highly appreciated. If you have labs please post them. I know the community and JP would appreciate it!

A little off topic but what kind of dosing did you like with his TNE?

Iíve been using JP for multiple years now, all quality products, excellent communication, but i never got around to trying the TNE. Now that Iím stuck at lifting at golf without any girls in yoga pants in the immediate vicinity lol I decided to get a few vials to keep the intensity up, should be arriving any day now. Glad to hear you liked it, I was thinking of starting at 100mg 30mg before lifting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madmax
03-24-2020, 03:56 PM
Anyone have jp email address

Turkeybacon
03-25-2020, 04:57 AM
Anyone have jp email addressYou'll need to private message Jpal here on the forums since you're new. In order to do that you'll need atleast 10 post count. Looks like you'll need 9 more post.

Theres a new members section you could drop an introduction if you'd like. Welcome

CompoundLifts31
04-01-2020, 10:19 AM
Lol fair enough. But his products do speak for themself like you said. I only came to this board after jp was banned from gh15. I'll try and post more though.What is GH15

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

custom
04-01-2020, 10:47 AM
What is GH15

I think it was another board or something like that

Multislacking
04-01-2020, 11:06 AM
I think it was another board or something like that

http://www.gh15.org/forum/

Been a long time since I looked there. Seems like I recall a "gh15 bible" that had quite a bit of useful info. Pretty sure I have it copied somewhere.

custom
04-01-2020, 11:12 AM
http://www.gh15.org/forum/

Been a long time since I looked there. Seems like I recall a "gh15 bible" that had quite a bit of useful info. Pretty sure I have it copied somewhere.

I saw a write up about gh15 being known as the scammer that was shutting all these websites down. I'll have to search for the link again

Jpal
04-01-2020, 11:55 AM
What is GH15

Gh15 was a bodybuilding forum for serious bodybuilders that i used to advertise on. But the majority of members left the forum so its a dead website now.

Custom is correct, Gh15 is the person going around boards demanding money or he will report their website to their domain to get it shutdown... Because he has no other source of income since I left his forum. I think there are only 2 or 3 sponsors left on his forum now. He is an american that fled the country out of fear after strango(former gh15 source) got busted. (m.news9.com/Story.aspx?story=30960434&catId=112032)

Gh15 wanted me to pay $3,000 a month in sponsorship fee's after 2 years of sourcing on there while other sources were paying $500 a month because i was most popular on there so its only fair in his mind... I did not pay so he kicked me off and banned me. (while scamming me for $10,000) He tried to shut off other websites so other sources can join his forum if other source boards go down and also receive money from extortion to help him survive in his 3rd world shit hole. Without sponsor fee's he has no income which means he will be forced to come back to the united states and questioned by immigration officers on how the hell he has been surviving all these years overseas and why he was in a 3rd world country for so long...

All sponsor fee's was sent to one state according to many sources on gh15 for years... And after strango was busted, gh15 was MIA for 8 months(lol) then comes back and all new payments are sent overseas... Put 2 and 2 together especially since he was promoting strango so much. I also covered it on my website www.Jpal.To under scammer section...

E_ROCK
05-13-2020, 02:27 PM
Madmax - can you share JPís email w me when you get it?? Thx.

Turkeybacon
05-13-2020, 03:18 PM
Madmax - can you share JPís email w me when you get it?? Thx.The email is private. You'll need to send Jpal a PM since you're new.

TheBigGinger
08-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Good to know

Honeybager50
08-14-2020, 09:19 AM
Hearing great things about them really excited to get started