• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AMA Labs

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a 25ml of AMA NPP. It’s been from when they was booming which was a few years ago I know they been gone a while but does anyone here have and experience with their NPP or think it’s g2g or otherwise?

I have a lot of experience with AMA’s products. I was their rep the entire time. It was very good stuff. Ama closed up around 2014-2015, so as long as you’ve kept it in a cool dark place, it should be fine. Btw, if you’re looking for “new” AMA gear, hit up Gorilla

Last edited:
Buy the roid test kit on Amazon and test it yourself. Don't throw money away on oil. I was surprised some I had tested was legit but believe the mg per ml was overstated. Never used AMA gear.

I used ama. A lot. Never their NPP. Test and Their nandrolone decanoate.. was always good to me and very few derogatory remarks .. most were trolling competitors or other forum site members. Idk. I just used them for a few years and never once had issues.

Sigh... god how I miss those little pit bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I loved AMA. I dont believe i used their NPP but everything i used from them i liked a lot!

God I wish they would come back.....................

Back