• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s up

Rewind

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up brothers. My name is Rewind. Here to rewind some time. Back in the day I use to play a lot of sports and use to be into AAS and still b&c. I’m finding it harder and harder to find good quality sources out there these day compared to what it was like even 6-7yrs ago. I remember spending $35/jug and it would always be quality gear. Nowadays you spend $100/jug and could be watered down bs. For years I have just brewed myself because of this, but even now it’s hard to find many good raw suppliers. I wanted to join this forum for two reasons, one to hopefully gain some quality sources and for two to get back in the mood to workout and have a team to back me in my goals. I am 6’1” 225lbs, but I would like to gain about 25lbs and really get more definition. I’m 38yrs old and really need more energy for life

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.
Thank, Macedog! I was actually digging around your site, but noticed Bitcoin is the only payment options and to be honest I still pay with cash at most places I go and have tried to figure it out once, but couldn’t figure out how to choose a wallet and why choose one over the other and then how to even put money in that wallet. It was a headache and I was done with it! 😅
I knew a guy about 5yrs ago who told me you guys were g2g, but I’ve never gotten past that damn bitcoin shit lol

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
What’s up brothers. My name is Rewind. Here to rewind some time. Back in the day I use to play a lot of sports and use to be into AAS and still b&c. I’m finding it harder and harder to find good quality sources out there these day compared to what it was like even 6-7yrs ago. I remember spending $35/jug and it would always be quality gear. Nowadays you spend $100/jug and could be watered down bs. For years I have just brewed myself because of this, but even now it’s hard to find many good raw suppliers. I wanted to join this forum for two reasons, one to hopefully gain some quality sources and for two to get back in the mood to workout and have a team to back me in my goals. I am 6’1” 225lbs, but I would like to gain about 25lbs and really get more definition. I’m 38yrs old and really need more energy for life

Welcome to ASF brother. I rep for a company called Pharmacom Labs aka basicstero.ws. If quality is what your looking for then give us a try. We arguably produce the highest quality steroids in the world. You will not be disappointed I guarantee it.

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

plenty of high quality sources on here bro. I use 9tmare w/ aasdirectshop. he has other payment options than bitcoin. I refuse to mess w/bitcoin, but youll find most of the sources/sponsors on here push it. im sure they have their reasons,but I just don't feel comfortable w/it. anyway been dealing w/ 9tmare awhile now. never had a single problem. good luck w/ whomever u choose and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcomes! I appreciate it. Since this whole lockdown thing with the corona virus it’s been much easier for me to hit some weight lately so I can’t complain too much. It’s hurts so good getting back into a routine again. I am recovering a lot slower than I use to though! Lol I’ve decided to slow it down just a bit to get use to the weight again. I’ll probably run a little lighter weight till failure for now and then set up a better routine after a month of this. Still eating around the same calories as I was (3-3.5k) and will probably stay around this range until I start to really push myself.

Back