• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle advice

jessecnagle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been doing my first cycle of test E. I feel like a moron for asking this but I can’t make heads or tails of what I am seeing online. I am doing 2 pins a week to get me to the 500 mg of test for my cycle. I started on the 25th of January. When would I stop pins and start pct? Sorry to be clueless. Thanks for the advice guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test only run 12-16 weeks and start pct 2 weeks after last pin

The best way to determine pct start time is with lab work because the answer isn't universal. Still if you look at half lives you can get a general idea. So enanthate we will assume has a 5 day half life (5-7 average) and based off my experience it will take around 21 days for androgen levels to fall to an acceptable range. How long you cycle is a personal opinion. Most people will say 12 weeks though. Honestly man you should know the answer to these things before you cycle on. Steroids are extremely powerful drugs man and you cant just play with these things. What's your plan for pct?

The best way to determine pct start time is with lab work because the answer isn't universal. Still if you look at half lives you can get a general idea. So enanthate we will assume has a 5 day half life (5-7 average) and based off my experience it will take around 21 days for androgen levels to fall to an acceptable range. How long you cycle is a personal opinion. Most people will say 12 weeks though. Honestly man you should know the answer to these things before you cycle on. Steroids are extremely powerful drugs man and you cant just play with these things. What's your plan for pct?

I’ve got novoladex. The guy I bought from said that should be fine with 2 ml a week test e 250.

I’ve got novoladex. The guy I bought from said that should be fine with 2 ml a week test e 250.

When I started my first cycle "the guy" said the same thing to me. When I hit my 6th week single up like a can of biscuits. Then had to wait for an A.I. wasnt fun. You may not need one, but what if you do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve been doing my first cycle of test E. I feel like a moron for asking this but I can’t make heads or tails of what I am seeing online. I am doing 2 pins a week to get me to the 500 mg of test for my cycle. I started on the 25th of January. When would I stop pins and start pct? Sorry to be clueless. Thanks for the advice guys.

Pull your shit together. You need to pull bloods. Ulta labs will allow you to pull bloods cheap and fast..figure out where you are. Make a plan..get an A.I..just incase.

When I started my first cycle "the guy" said the same thing to me. When I hit my 6th week single up like a can of biscuits. Then had to wait for an A.I. wasnt fun. You may not need one, but what if you do.

I blew.up like a can of biscuits

Definitely test only for first cycle. 500 mgs or so

Definitely test only for first cycle. 500 mgs or so

That is all it is. I have been studying a lot more now that I have been pointed in the proper direction. I know better now for my next cycle.

Back