• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Supplement recommendations for first cycle

Kayde2638

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a family history of high blood pressure so want to keep that in range. Currently i take 1200 mg of nordic naturals fish oil and l-leucine post workout and liss for 20 mins 5 days a week. Any other supplement recommendations for a first cycle? I have taurine on hand for pumps if i need it and nac for my liver.

Make sure you drink plenty of water and if your BP gets too high maybe see a doctor for something for BP .There are many natural supps - but high BP is something you want to be very careful with .How much test etc are you taking ?

Make sure you drink plenty of water and if your BP gets too high maybe see a doctor for something for BP .There are many natural supps - but high BP is something you want to be very careful with .How much test etc are you taking ?

WATER always bro. Stay away from food that increase BP.
Other Sup recommendations: Protein, Amino's, Multi, and of course good diet.

Well assuming your fist cycle is just Test?

I would say nothing.

Water
Food
Labs

I havent started this cycle yet. I'm on doctor prescribed trt so have a check up and blood test in about a month and after that plan to run 400 mg a week test e for 16 weeks so pretty basic. I will keep an eye on my bp during my blast and going to keep my ai dosed to keep estrogen in check to avoid bloat

WATER always bro. Stay away from food that increase BP.
Other Sup recommendations: Protein, Amino's, Multi, and of course good diet.

Thanks man i drink alot of water now but will try to get more in

Back