• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to this but not to working out

Leg work ( reading and lots of it )

Welcome

I want to start this new journey, looking to get serious. How do I start? Any suggestions?
How about a little more information about yourself?
Stats; age, height, weight, bf%, years and level of training, type of training, diet, goals, etc...

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Welcome to the forum!

Stick to the basics, get stronger, increase calories, up your doses, train 3-4 times per week.

And welcome to ASF. From the Steroidify team.

https://steroidify.com/

I'm sorry I'm 43, 6'5, 270 lbs, not sure about bf٪, been lifting for like 5 years on and off. Want to more defined at my current weight.

IML Gear Cream!
r u saying u want to do gear? obviously uv got the size,frame,weight already. if all u want is to be more defined ,alot of that can be done w/diet,switching up training etc.( by the way ur already big, but u sure as hell can get bigger!) your bf% would help a lot in giving u advice.

r u saying u want to do gear? obviously uv got the size,frame,weight already. if all u want is to be more defined ,alot of that can be done w/diet,switching up training etc.( by the way ur already big, but u sure as hell can get bigger!) your bf% would help a lot in giving u advice.

What is gear?

Back