• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work

kevinocon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where can I go to get my gear texted to see the MG. It has? Thanks. Kevin

Where can I go to get my gear texted to see the MG. It has? Thanks. Kevin
You can order a product called roidtest. It’s a lot you but that tests your gear and tells you what compound it is. It won’t tell you how strongly it is doses though. As far as I know you would have to do a mass spectrometry on it. And that would be expensive and also illegal for a company to take your illegal drugs and tell you whether they are real or not. So, unfortunately, I don’t think you’re going to be able to test for strength.

You can order a product called roidtest. It’s a lot you but that tests your gear and tells you what compound it is. It won’t tell you how strongly it is doses though. As far as I know you would have to do a mass spectrometry on it. And that would be expensive and also illegal for a company to take your illegal drugs and tell you whether they are real or not. So, unfortunately, I don’t think you’re going to be able to test for strength.

Roidtest and others are not something I would trust - plus like you stated they do not give QA ~(mg/ml)

There is a history her with Janoshik but I think lately he has been on the up and up. I believe it costs around $90 for a single compound tested. Email him to get the process started but his report will tell you what the compound is and what mg/mL strength it is as well and I believe you don't have to tell him what your sending in so he will "blind" test it. Pretty easy to do from what I have been told and he has done thousands of tests.

https://janoshik.com/

There is a history her with Janoshik but I think lately he has been on the up and up. I believe it costs around $90 for a single compound tested. Email him to get the process started but his report will tell you what the compound is and what mg/mL strength it is as well and I believe you don't have to tell him what your sending in so he will "blind" test it. Pretty easy to do from what I have been told and he has done thousands of tests.

https://janoshik.com/

This or other similar mass spectrometry

Back