• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opinions

jessecnagle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I’ve posted before. I just wanted some opinions. I have recently upped my training, supplements I am on and my
7aab8f5416bf8ba0ac7ce3fb5d7f1550.jpg
diet. Can anyone tell me if the difference is that noticeable?
c0f10518f7781a0d7693b0efda9c653a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
Top pic it seems like you have some more muscle on you and your alittle more full! Keep at it!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

I’m eating between 1800 and 2600 calories per day.

1800kcal a day is your problem..way low brother. Like Monte said - more food, especially when on gear..you're not taking advantage when eating that low of calories

Welcome to the forum tho.. just learn, train, and EAT
Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bro Walmart! I buy the huge bag of rice there and then ground beef there and I haven’t died yet lol chicken I also check to see where it’s on sale same as ground turkey.

I’m eating between 1800 and 2600 calories per day.

Yeah more food
If I had more money I would haha. I’m laid off so my unemployment has to be spent frugally.

Make it cheap. More rice, some healthy fats, black beans are a cheap dense calorie source. Keep your protein cheap...buy meat when it's on sale and freeze it. Plan your monthly food bill and pay attention to sales to keep it as cheap as possible.

You've made what looks like some solid progress thus far man. Keep pushing the intensity and weight and eat as much as you can afford. You'll keep making progress. Gain some size, cut a little fat off, rinse and repeat ad nauseum. That's what this game is all about. You have a solid ass base!

You can get 40# of white rice from Sam's for $18

Boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.99lb.

3 meals of those two things is about $5.

Just search youtube for "bulking on a budget". Great videos and it's actually pretty cheap to buy clean food. Add in a few cheapspices and it's all about commitment.

This one is a little older but a favorite-

You can get 40# of white rice from Sam's for $18

Boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.99lb.

3 meals of those two things is about $5.
It's $2.99 a lb here in Californistan unless you find a butcher that will work with you. I have a local guy that sells me chicken breast in 10lb packages for $1.99 per pound. I also buy ground round/London broil/sirloin for $3.49/lb that's about 90/10 in 5lb packs.

All these things plus some black beans and you can eat a shitload for cheap as balls

Get Shredded!
I should clarify my wife and I moved in with family after the birth of our twin daughters. With handling all of her expenses, my expenses and the expenses of the babies I am lucky to have anything at the end of the month. I am just eating what is around the house at the moment.

It's $2.99 a lb here in Californistan unless you find a butcher that will work with you. I have a local guy that sells me chicken breast in 10lb packages for $1.99 per pound. I also buy ground round/London broil/sirloin for $3.49/lb that's about 90/10 in 5lb packs.

All these things plus some black beans and you can eat a shitload for cheap as balls

Love 90/10 ground sirloin. Eat a ton of it.

Dinner tonight consisted of: roughly 12 oz of corned beef 12 oz of pork roast 1.5-2 cups brussel sprouts 1 cup of cabbage and 2 cups homemade Mac and cheese. Desert was strawberries romanoff It was a family party. I am strangely still a little hungry even though my stomach is very full.

Welcome to ASF man. I speak on behalf of the basicstero.ws team when I say congrats on the progress and keep it up. Stop by our thread if you need advice, second opinion, cycle help, or anything really. You can find it under sponsors/sources page.

I should clarify my wife and I moved in with family after the birth of our twin daughters. With handling all of her expenses, my expenses and the expenses of the babies I am lucky to have anything at the end of the month. I am just eating what is around the house at the moment.

Sometimes life gets in the way but you’ll be back on track soon. And when that happens you increase the calories slowly and when you start putting on body fat you increase the test a little bit and then do the same thing increase the calories slowly and then increase the test again and you should make progress that way. Also increase your training intensity!

Sometimes life gets in the way but you’ll be back on track soon. And when that happens you increase the calories slowly and when you start putting on body fat you increase the test a little bit and then do the same thing increase the calories slowly and then increase the test again and you should make progress that way. Also increase your training intensity!

Are you saying I should decrease test? I’m in the middle of a cycle won’t that screw it up?

Back