• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

now THIS is impressive!

DaMaster

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No leg drive... No arch... no cheating at all... 301KG Bench.
Apologies if this has already been posted.

[video=youtube;eOjP6NQ3kKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature&v=eOjP6NQ3kKY[/video]

I think I read he pressed 700lbs since the above video was shot.

I know! It's insane! Soon he'll be lifting his way OUT of the Para-Olymics.

Man id be floppin like a dead fish tryin to move that weight lol

663 lbs. Not bad for a paraplegic. Mist be that good Iranian fluoxymesterone.......or the fact that he's a fat ass and his sole mode of transportation for his entire life has been his upper body. Nonetheless, I certainly can't ( nor will I ever) bench that much.

Nice

IML Gear Cream!
While impressive, every time I see a big bench like that I ask myself.... but would I want to look like that guy? Nope.

On another note, what ever happened to the pause at the bottom and then the "press" command from the judge? He paused it for a millisecond maybe

that shit is very impressive, still achieving goals reguardless of setbacks. man the east europeans and middle east have the best doping programs.

While impressive, every time I see a big bench like that I ask myself.... but would I want to look like that guy? Nope.

On another note, what ever happened to the pause at the bottom and then the "press" command from the judge? He paused it for a millisecond maybe

LOL - dood, cut the guy a break huh? I agree I don't want to look like most of the huge puffy powerlifters out there but this guy deserves serious props. Not like he can do a bunch of cardio ya know. Pause?? Shit... That was a very controlled press. He may (or may not) have jumped the "lift" command by a hair but there is no denying he benched that shit easily. Also, I read somewhere he press over 700lbs since that video. That's serious weight for anyone let alone someone with no legs to use.

LOL - dood, cut the guy a break huh? I agree I don't want to look like most of the huge puffy powerlifters out there but this guy deserves serious props. Not like he can do a bunch of cardio ya know. Pause?? Shit... That was a very controlled press. He may (or may not) have jumped the "lift" command by a hair but there is no denying he benched that shit easily. Also, I read somewhere he press over 700lbs since that video. That's serious weight for anyone let alone someone with no legs to use.
Agreed..... impressive press for sure and given the fact he had no leg drive, all the more impressive. My reference was more towards the fat ass powerlifters out there who bench 500-700 plus at 28% BF, and barely pause the bar. Back in the day, the rules were quite stricter. You are right, and I didn't mean to disrespect this particular lifter. Given his disability it was an incredible achievement.

Legs or not. I don't care if he had 4 arms and 8 legs that was great..Gota go now, apparently I need to train a lot harder! Lol

Roll Tide

After watching this I felt like a little bitch. I need to start putting in some dam work. If this guy can bench 3x more than me and his legs don't work, Then I am doing something wrong. Much respect for this guy. His dick might not work but his chest does. It kind of reminds me of this trainer I saw at my gym that was a paraplegic. He could out pull up and muscle up everyone else.

Noooo doubt!

As awesome as that is I wouldn't want to look like him in order to lift that much. I would rather look like I could bench that heavy and keep the reps up and the weight moderate than look like a fat F*** lol. Never the less props for that lift.

Back