• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

BPC 157 and BAC water

Squat220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where to buy both, needed for shoulder tear healing. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to try that stuff so bad for my pectoral tear to see if it helps.
I guess I'll be getting some soon.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

From what I’ve seen from other people this stuff is pretty amazing.

hey mr. font., im still on for what we talked about, just waiting on that fine institution known as the IRS. have a good weekend my man!

hey mr. font., im still on for what we talked about, just waiting on that fine institution known as the IRS. have a good weekend my man!

You know how to get ahold of me big guy. I’m ready when you are! Banged out of work today!!! Long weekend for me! Have a good weekend as well bro.

What’s the payment options from the site?

PSL has a great rep

Another option for you is BPC157 from Recon Peptides. We have BAC water and slin pinz for you too :) Our primary payment form is ZELLE or BTC.

[h=1]BPC 157 5mg[/h]$30.99
https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/bpc-157/

[h=1]Bacteriostatic Water 10ml[/h]$4.00
https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/bacteriostatic-water-30ml/

[h=1]Insulin Syringes .5ml x 10 pack[/h]$9.99
https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/insulin-syringes-5ml-x-10-pack-2/

My discount code is "WES15" and use that at checkout for 15% off all orders. Domestic shipping and most packs land in 48 hours (M-F)

I want to try that stuff so bad for my pectoral tear to see if it helps.
I guess I'll be getting some soon.

It's amazing. For tendon issues it's liquid gold. I'd imagine any other types of tears it's the same way

It's amazing. For tendon issues it's liquid gold. I'd imagine any other types of tears it's the same way
How is the ailment going forward after you're finished the product?
Is it something that needs to be consistently taken for the ailment to continue?
Anyone used this for an old injury that has healed, but still bothers them? I never had surgery so mine bothers me from time to time. Come to think of it, it's been especially bad this week; even on pull day I'm feeling it.

Wesley is acetic acid 0.6% water the same as bac water?
No, it's .6% acetic acid (vinegar) and filtered. Bacteriostatic water is deionized water combined with 1% benzoyl alcohol and filtered. Acetic acid solution is sterile, but doesn't mix well with some compounds because it degrades them. I'm not sure about BPC, but since it's a peptide I would imagine it would break it down. Certain things dissolute better in acetic acid without breaking down.

I would stick with bac water for peptide chains honestly

How is the ailment going forward after you're finished the product?
Is it something that needs to be consistently taken for the ailment to continue?
Anyone used this for an old injury that has healed, but still bothers them? I never had surgery so mine bothers me from time to time. Come to think of it, it's been especially bad this week; even on pull day I'm feeling it.

If it's an old injury that never healed properly it's going to continue bothering you. For instance, my elbow/triceps tendon on my right arm. I hurt it years ago doing heavy DB overhead extensions, it popped mid rep and I dropped the 100lb DB. Was fucked for months. Pretty much all pushing exercises piss it off now, it gets very painful and feels like it's going to tear if I don't do anything about it for a couple weeks. When I do 250mcg of BPC directly into the tendon two nights in a row after push day, it's back to "normal."

Basically, it's kept me lifting consistently without tearing my triceps tendon. Without it, there's no way I could've made the progress I have without surgery. I am getting it looked at soon though so hopefully they can figure it what's wrong

Thanks GarlicChicken the reason I was asking I was wanting to know if it would mix well with PT-141 not sure if it was like bac water, thanks again for your help

No other payment options for RedCon? I don’t have either of those

Back