• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this normal with my SUK product???

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's some amazing Red Bali and Golden Hulu I just received..

But how did that end up in the pic?

U2omHLZh.jpg

Some how my cock ended up in the pic..
I know it's a big cock, right?
Ok, stop staring at it..

X7A2v2f.jpg

9pm EST March 5th, I had 2 scoops of Red Bali.
I'm in unload, reflect mood with my music on and just unwinding for the day.

What a unique and comfortable feeling this is..

I absolutely feel comfortable, I do feel a bit challenged with life stressors but each scoop I took brought me closer and closer to feeling more
relaxed and in control of how I want to feel and where my mood is going to go. :)

Old Forest Red Bali
When its time to relax and unwind consider this evening Red Bali strain.
Freshness and quality are what we promise, comfort and relaxation magnified!

I urge you to Memorize "Vision15" for discount code
When you think of Kratom,
Straightupkratom.com, let "Vision15" be synonymous in your mind

Here's 15 Life lessons that include "Vision15" and why you should memorize this code

1. Don’t Start A Fight, But Don’t Back Down and always remember "Vision15" has your back
2. “Please And Thank You” Go A Long Way. So does "Vision15" For super savings
3. Choose Your Hair Style Wisely and rename your favorite doo the "Vision15"
4. Always Hold The Door For People and if their rude say Make "Vision15" straight-up yours
5. Talking To Older Adults Isn’t “Uncool.” and "Vision15" is definitely super duper cool, so keep on mentioning it
6. Be Careful With Your Words and always say "Vision15" when someone sneezes
7. Know The Difference Between Loving Someone Being In Love With Them and being crazy about the coupon "Vision15" (Love at first site)
8. Choose Your Friends Wisely. But always choose "Vision15" because "Vision15" choose YOU..
9. If You Wouldn’t Marry Her, Then Don’t Date Her. But stay faithful to "Vision15"
10. Don’t Be A Quitter. And when you feel down, remember "Vision15" never quit on YOU
11. Work.HARD..And remember "Vision15" has your back homebra
12. Treat Every Girl/Woman With Respect. And treat "Vision15" like it's the pass-code down every broads panties, you'll score each time
13. Spend Time With Your Daddy and make him proud that you use
"Vision15"
,You'll finally get that hug you always wanted
14. Go Fishing, Every Chance That You Get. And drink a beer while telling your pals that "Vision15" savings is bigger than any fish they ever caught
15. Come See Your Mama, and Tell her that "Vision15" is better than her cookies

Last edited:
Nice red bali is my favorite strain!

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Update:

Just took 3g of the gold..
Its mixes the BEST of all of them.. no residue on the sides, and reconstitutes perfectly with water..Nothing gets left behind.
its mild, but do not underestimate that as weak.. Its not as aggressive as white and such, but yet mentally stimulating with listening, reading and paying attention to detail.
I think I may try this in the AM with some coffee, I will time them both.. 2g gold when I first wake up, let it kick in, and about 45 min later have some gold.. I wonder if this would be a good, smooth relaxing edge yet social improvement..

Update:

Just took 3g of the gold..
Its mixes the BEST of all of them.. no residue on the sides, and reconstitutes perfectly with water..Nothing gets left behind.
its mild, but do not underestimate that as weak.. Its not as aggressive as white and such, but yet mentally stimulating with listening, reading and paying attention to detail.
I think I may try this in the AM with some coffee, I will time them both.. 2g gold when I first wake up, let it kick in, and about 45 min later have some gold.. I wonder if this would be a good, smooth relaxing edge yet social improvement..

White and gold are both great for energy and focus throughout the day. Love the gold for those days i just feel like I can’t get motivated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was a Green day..

I don't know if there's much science to back this up or if it's a coincidence but I noticed changing up the strains if I do decide to use them a few days in a row back to back, is very effective.

I came home today and my lower back was in excruciating pain. The wife had to actually help me get undressed.
I laid on the floor and did some stretching along with using one of those rollers.
I decided to take a hot scalding shower and once I got out I had 6g of green.. within 40 minutes I have full range of motion with no aches or pains. I also took it with three Aleve, I noticed this cocktail works out extremely well for me. I'm laying on a heat pad as we speak, not that I needed at the moment but I'm doing it just for nurturing and rehab..

I cannot stress enough on how this stuff helps me become more mobile, you literally curing all aches and pains that I have.. yes I said the word that it's cures..
I wish there was a way that I could upload a mental version of my perception of how I felt when I came through the door compare till now.

Changing strains definitely helps keep tolerance lower from my experience. My guess is the different alkaloid ratios for each strain hit the receptors differently when switching.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back