PDA

View Full Version : My sincerest apologies...

Dukey
03-04-2020, 12:33 PM
Around a couple months ago I had refered to Recon as "grimy cocksuckers" who robbed me. Wesley was a gentleman over my remark. However I HAD MISTAKEN RECON for AGRICON. It was indeed AGRICON that had accepted my payment and I never received my order or any communication after payment was made. IT WAS NOT RECON THAT SCREWED ME. Again I apologize to Recon and to Recons Reps for the nasty remark I made. I had just flipped thru my order logs that go back 3 yrs and realized my mistake. Thank you for reading, carry on.

Sincerely; Dukey

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

custom
03-04-2020, 12:44 PM
Steppin' up. Show's what kinda guy you are. Good for you bro!

9TMARE
03-04-2020, 03:20 PM
Around a couple months ago I had refered to Recon as "grimy cocksuckers" who robbed me. Wesley was a gentleman over my remark. However I HAD MISTAKEN RECON for AGRICON. It was indeed AGRICON that had accepted my payment and I never received my order or any communication after payment was made. IT WAS NOT RECON THAT SCREWED ME. Again I apologize to Recon and to Recons Reps for the nasty remark I made. I had just flipped thru my order logs that go back 3 yrs and realized my mistake. Thank you for reading, carry on.

Sincerely; Dukey

Thank you D! Appreciate you getting this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipeman
03-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Way to own that shit.... nice work. In the future just message a rep before lashing out it will get you farther.

MGM
03-04-2020, 04:09 PM

Sincerely; Dukey

Isn't everyone on here Grimy Cocksuckers ? Lmao It's alright to be a lil grimy not sure about the cocksucker part tho lol. You the man Dukey way to man up

WesleyInman
03-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the post.

Agricon is my buddy Dave. They got busted, sorta. Feds showed up for them,Phils brand and a few other brands that are all related out of Florida.

Daves a good guy but the reason you got screwed was bc they seized his money, accounts and everything. He'd never scam you and in fact Agricon is the old STEN LABS from the early 2000s which was good to go. Phils brand use to be Ergo Pep which was also good to go.

I can give this info because of the fact they are now done. Finished.

RECON is still good to go. If anything arises you will hear from me. If you have any issues you PM me. IF you have any questions, you PM me. Just use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off so I not only get credit but I can also handle your orders.

Its a two way street and Im happy to use my veteran status and experience to help you guys have the best products and experience ever. Thank you

www.reconpeptides.com

Dukey
03-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the post.

Agricon is my buddy Dave. They got busted, sorta. Feds showed up for them,Phils brand and a few other brands that are all related out of Florida.

Daves a good guy but the reason you got screwed was bc they seized his money, accounts and everything. He'd never scam you and in fact Agricon is the old STEN LABS from the early 2000s which was good to go. Phils brand use to be Ergo Pep which was also good to go.

I can give this info because of the fact they are now done. Finished.

RECON is still good to go. If anything arises you will hear from me. If you have any issues you PM me. IF you have any questions, you PM me. Just use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off so I not only get credit but I can also handle your orders.

Its a two way street and Im happy to use my veteran status and experience to help you guys have the best products and experience ever. Thank you

www.reconpeptides.comYessss, Florida. I placed my order, made my payment and that was the end of it. I sent numerous emails and received no reply. If Agricon was busted I guess they have a good reason. Lol. I knew Agricon was legit, I actually used a bottle of his tadalafil, a pink liquid, that I got from a buddy of mine. The jug is what I got his website off of. Idk. Water under the bridge. I recovered. Lol.

WesleyInman
03-04-2020, 05:27 PM
Yessss, Florida. I placed my order, made my payment and that was the end of it. I sent numerous emails and received no reply. If Agricon was busted I guess they have a good reason. Lol. I knew Agricon was legit, I actually used a bottle of his tadalafil, a pink liquid, that I got from a buddy of mine. The jug is what I got his website off of. Idk. Water under the bridge. I recovered. Lol.

Yeah man stay away. I would do a chargeback on your CC if its not too late. if not take the loss. No offense. Better off then you being named by the Feds.

They dragged Agricon through the mud. No charges as of yet....but off the grid.

Sorry this happened to you. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time is all.