PDA

View Full Version : First experience with recon!

TrenTrain
02-28-2020, 07:42 PM
So I went over and checked out Reconís website for the first time and I had to place an order. The prices were great. The website was top notch and the ordering process was fast and easy. I grabbed some tadalafil, some mt2 and some ghrp-6. I just got one of each so I can try them out first. But as long as the product is on point then I will definitely be ordering some more.
Anyone use any of these products from them?

Motojg
02-29-2020, 02:47 AM
Ive used the Tadalafil. Its definitely on point.

Bluntson
02-29-2020, 11:30 AM
Agreed. The tadalafil is definately gtg. I have more on the way myself...

TrenTrain
02-29-2020, 03:33 PM
Good to hear. Because thatís the main reason I placed the order. The other stuff Iíve been wanting to try so figured I would since they have good prices. Iím just wanting the appetite stimulation from the GHRP6. And the melonatan is for obvious reasons. My pasty ass needs a tan. Iíll report back after I try out my stuff and let everyone know how it goes.

WesleyInman
03-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Ty for the kind review.

I have them and so do my clients. I know I dont count per se as a REP but if anyone ever has an issue you simply PM me, its that simple.

Years and Years of positive reviews, these guys are not new, only new to our forum.

TrenTrain
03-03-2020, 05:25 PM
I got my pack yesterday. Everything looked really good. The vials all look like good quality. There was a little bit of residue that leaked out of the tadalafil bottle but it was negligible and the bottle looked full still. I'm only bringing it up to let them know for the future. Like I said the bottle looked full still so weíre good. I did try the tadalafil yesterday. I took my usual 10mg dose and it worked exactly as expected.
Im starting the melonatan tonight so Iíll report back on that one after a few tanning sessions.

TrenTrain
03-19-2020, 12:38 PM
Just an update for everyone. The melanotan is definitely real. I took it .5mg every day for a week. I had boners all day long. And I did get tanner after a week. I had to stop taking it because the fatigue it was giving me was too much! It is legit melanotan though. And it works. Iíll just have to only take it a few days a week.

WesleyInman
03-19-2020, 12:55 PM
Excellent thank you sir!