• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A superdrol source

JaySwizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, so i need help on where to find a source that has Quality oral Superdrol that replies and responds fast that takes different payment methods other than Bitcoin...i was plannin on orderin with a specific sponsor on here (not goin to say who), but damnn, i been waitin to get a response since monday and nothing yet!!.. i kno i gotta be patient, but its gunna be 5 days just to place an order.. thats crazy.. lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Gorilla SD is top notch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Monster has it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Psl is g2g

I've ran so many packs of the gorilla superdrol. It's the most potent. All other sources I've tried I thought were fake or under dosed.

Does Purity Source Labs ship from domestic USA for their Superdrol? Looked like some of their stuff does and some of it doesn’t. Don’t want to order international.

Last edited:
Does Purity Source Labs ship from domestic USA for their Superdrol? Looked like some of their stuff does and some of it doesn’t. Don’t want to order international.

If you go to their site you can use the drop down menu U S A Only and check the orals. I do not believe Sdrol is on there but I would always double check with a rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear Church has Hi qualitty inject Sdrol, all his products r high quality.

Get Shredded!
I'm taking EP superdrol from pal at 20mg a day , love it never tried SD from another source on here yet, been using psl and dq since I started dq is gone so I imly use psl

Back