PDA

View Full Version : IGF-1 LR3 available at RECON PEPTIDES $49.99!!

WesleyInman
02-26-2020, 01:23 PM
One of our highest reviewed products.

Please use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off this and your entire order!!

IGF-1 LR3 1mg

$49.99
https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/igf-1-lr3-1mg-2/

https://www.reconpeptides.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

WesleyInman
03-03-2020, 12:36 PM
^^ bump ^^

bigmills
03-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Have you tried to get yourself and if so is it giving you those skin ripping pump's if you take it pre workout because if so I need to pick some up as my wife has me going to a fertility doctor so no anabolic for me right now. Smh.

Do you have a coupon code for me brother?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
03-04-2020, 06:21 AM
Have you tried to get yourself and if so is it giving you those skin ripping pump's if you take it pre workout because if so I need to pick some up as my wife has me going to a fertility doctor so no anabolic for me right now. Smh.

Do you have a coupon code for me brother?

This version is very highly reviewed tbh

And yes my discount code is "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

@bigmills

Dukey
03-04-2020, 12:47 PM
One of our highest reviewed products.

Please use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off this and your entire order!!

IGF-1 LR3 1mg

$49.99
https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/igf-1-lr3-1mg-2/

https://www.reconpeptides.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.pngHow should I utilize this product? Doseage/diet/inj time and what should I expect from using it? I've read a little, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm very interested in giving this a try.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
How should I utilize this product? Doseage/diet/inj time and what should I expect from using it? I've read a little, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm very interested in giving this a try.

Various formats tbh. I started using LR3 back in 2001 from MuscleChemistry before anyone even knew what it was LOL

I would say I have seen 20mcgs 2x per day , 40mcgs 2x per day as the most common dosaging schedules. IM is preferable and you want to rotate. I used to frontload mine with alot more BacWater then necessary and you will be shocked at the temporary site enhancements. My triceps literally looked retarded after a 60 day run. They were so massive from hitting them daily , it was insane.

Just be sure you time your carbs and foods right if you are sensitive. I have seen some people get lethargy, etc, when using said compound.

Start low and then increase is my best advice.

Dukey
03-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Meal timing is going to be my biggest issue I'm sure. I only know one dude personally who has used IGF. He said he carbs up with his inj pre-workout. He's also the brightest bulb in the room. I'm not sure if I should follow his example.

bigmills
03-04-2020, 05:08 PM
This version is very highly reviewed tbh

And yes my discount code is "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

@bigmillsBrother I searched the internet and Tapatalk for reviews on Redcon peptides igf but I can't come across anything. Could u maybe tell me where to look?

Dukey
03-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Meal timing is going to be my biggest issue I'm sure. I only know one dude personally who has used IGF. He said he carbs up with his inj pre-workout. He's also the brightest bulb in the room. I'm not sure if I should follow his example.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk*NOT the brightest bulb...

WesleyInman
03-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Brother I searched the internet and Tapatalk for reviews on Redcon peptides igf but I can't come across anything. Could u maybe tell me where to look?

Friend REDCON is Aaron Singermans company. They sell protein and preworkouts and yes I used to work with him, as he was working with Iron Mag Labs, whom I still work for. He helped PJ start Blackstone Labs. They split. PJ and hi tech have BSL and Aaron has Redcon.

This is RECON. Unrelated completely. There are reviews all over fb forums and even on this forum, please look for reviews in our subforum. TY sir.

Also realize I don't work for any brand that doesn't produce pure gold. I may be a spam whore and put my discount code "WES15" all over the Earth but you will NEVER see one person bitch about any product I promote. Just the opposite. I am in this game to have the best options and nothing more. If I rep a product it is PURE GOLD. And I guarantee all my orders.

Ever see anyone saying I scammed them in the last 23 years? You never will. Get it while you can. I dont think all of these brands last forever.

bigmills
03-13-2020, 09:59 AM
No brother I apologize. Like you said at the end I've seen you on the forum since I believe whend I joined in 2013 and never once have I seen you ever give out wrong information or like you said work for a company that was not reputable or that you couldn't stand behind which is why when I seen the post that said REAL IGF-1 LR3 with your name on it i jumped right on it.

I'm going to go ahead and order some now here today or tomorrow but I will get back to you next week, and let you know when I think of it as I'm sure the results will be good..I will know the first day because purposely I will take it pre-workout and we all know what happens when you do that. Even though I usually like to take it in the morning that way I can also use it for its nutrition shuttling benefits as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but the half life is like 23 to 24 hours anyway right?

@wesleyman what about the DES? Have you heard anything good reviews or just have anyone say anything about that? Unfortunately I've never taken DES, and if you don't mind I would like to get your opinion on running LR3, and DES together good idea or not? I figured, and this is my I guess you could call it my hypothesis. Since the half life is only I believe around 20 minutes it shouldn't interfere with the LR3, but would it be beneficial in any way? I've always heard but never really believed about sight injectable DES. So if you didn't mind giving me your thoughts or opinion on that I would definitely appreciate that as well..

Oh and bro again I'm sorry my last message might have came across the wrong way but believe me I respect the hell out of you because I've seen you around for so long that I know how knowledgeable you are and I believe you're a good dude, but yea I apologize for that..

WesleyInman
03-13-2020, 12:20 PM
Brother I searched the internet and Tapatalk for reviews on Redcon peptides igf but I can't come across anything. Could u maybe tell me where to look?

Yes sir go on Facebook and join the forum called IRON HAVEN and do a search there. You will see endless reviews.

Also it is RE-CON, not red-con. Redcon is Aaron Singermans brand and they sell legal OTC suppz like God of War, etc.

This is different and I say that not being rude at all.

Besides those reviews, I would never rep for a brand I didn't trust 100000%. Also Heavy Iron is a rep for them. So you have two vets (us) repping this brand. Its super easy to sell good products at good prices. Honestly. I used to offer money back guarantees but there is zero reason to.

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off. You have any issue, question or concerns I step in and handle directly with the owner. Very simple sales method that makes both you and I happy. Thank you sir :)