• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

How would you describe these pics? In your best words!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How would you describe these pics? In your best words!

This will be in my run soon, some HGH, CJC-1295 with Dac and some GHRP-6.
For touch ups later on MT2 and for fun some PT141 & Oxytocin

Wa0wR3M.png

eqYZpg4.jpg

There's more where these came from..

1J5mo6a.png

BMviZXc.jpg

And just for the sake..

nVkVg8Q.jpg

Iโ€™d describe this as waking up and thinking itโ€™s Christmas again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen it for years but never tried it. What does that oxytocin do ? Make you feel happy or something ?

I have seen it for years but never tried it. What does that oxytocin do ? Make you feel happy or something ?

Its often called the love hormone.. it can assist with bonding, and social interactions and feeling good, especially during sex..

TjIDmIJ.jpg

Its often called the love hormone.. it can assist with bonding, and social interactions and feeling good, especially during sex..

TjIDmIJ.jpg

So some of this oxytocin with some pt-141 would make for a whole lot of feel good. Lol

TjIDmIJ.jpg

Thatโ€™s close I was going to say JESUS!

Ok so without sounding too soft and mushy...you know that tingly feeling you get when you're cuddling with your woman? Or even when you're hugging one of your bros you get that warm, homey feeling? That's your body's natural oxytocin spiking. It's very short lived but in that short moment, your anxiety, your worries, frustrations, etc all disappear and you're just in the moment. Now imagine you can summon that feeling on command and make that feeling last. Removing your anxiety and troubles and just making you feel warm and relaxed all day long. That's what supplementing with Oxytocin can potentially do.

Now the actual effects are a bit more subtle than I just described in that well-writted TV ad I just wrote up above....but you will feel it and it will be unmistakable.

So some of this oxytocin with some pt-141 would make for a whole lot of feel good. Lol
100%. The Oxytocin would be the catalyst or "heat" bringing the water to a gradual boil. The two of you will be drawn closer together getting all lovey dovey - touchy feely. Then the PT-141 would take those lovey dovey feelings and transform them into primal, animal-like instincts and sexual desire. Now we have both compounds working synergistically connecting you and your partner on a whole new level bringing you both to the greatest climax you've ever experienced.

^^^This is the script for my second commercial. :)

So essentially what I stated above is true except less dramatic and theatrical. They both work on their own pathways in the body to promote bonding, love, desire, libido, etc etc. I've never actually tried the two together but I can only assume they'd work in this fashion as they perform spectacularly as standalone compounds. The cool thing about PT-141 is that it works even better in women. It was actually created as a drug to promote women's libido and sexual arousal. Particularly to help women with low-libido due to menopause and other hormonal issues. It was actually just recently approved for medical use in June of 2019 as it works so well and is so safe.

Last edited:
Ok so without sounding too soft and mushy...you know that tingly feeling you get when you're cuddling with your woman? Or even when you're hugging one of your bros you get that warm, homey feeling? That's your body's natural oxytocin spiking. It's very short lived but in that short moment, your anxiety, your worries, frustrations, etc all disappear and you're just in the moment. Now imagine you can summon that feeling on command and make that feeling last. Removing your anxiety and troubles and just making you feel warm and relaxed all day long. That's what supplementing with Oxytocin can potentially do.

Now the actual effects are a bit more subtle than I just described in that well-writted TV ad I just wrote up above....but you will feel it and it will be unmistakable.

100%. The Oxytocin would be the catalyst or "heat" bringing the water to a gradual boil. The two of you will be drawn closer together getting all lovey dovey - touchy feely. Then the PT-141 would take those lovey dovey feelings and transform them into primal, animal-like instincts and sexual desire. Now we ave both compounds working synergistically connecting you and your partner on a whole new level bringing you both to the greatest climax you've ever experienced.

^^^This is the script for my second commercial. :)

So essentially what I stated above is true except less dramatic and theatrical. They both work on their own pathways in the body to promote bonding, love, desire, libido, etc etc. I've never actually tried the two together but I can only assume they'd work in this fashion as they perform spectacularly as standalone compounds. The cool thing about PT-141 is that it works even better in women. It was actually created as a drug to promote women's libido and sexual arousal. Particularly to help women with low-libido due to menopause and other hormonal issues. It was actually just recently approved for medical use in June of 2019 as it works so well and is so safe.

This is exactly the best description..
I wouldn't call it sounding soft and mushy because it's actually a part of life..
It makes me really talkative and the funny thing is my wife knows when I take it and she'll ask me to rub her feet with lotion.. she takes advantage of the situation..

Sounds like a great commercial. Lol
Yeah I have had some wild times with the pt141. Can't wait to try it with oxy.

Sounds like a great commercial. Lol
Yeah I have had some wild times with the pt141. Can't wait to try it with oxy.

Definitely let us know how you do on the oxy... I normally take it towards the tailor end of the evening, and I'll sometimes throw in some red kratom from SUK..

This is exactly the best description..
I wouldn't call it sounding soft and mushy because it's actually a part of life..
It makes me really talkative and the funny thing is my wife knows when I take it and she'll ask me to rub her feet with lotion.. she takes advantage of the situation..
There isn't a drug on earth that would make me allow anyone near my feet.
Definitely let us know how you do on the oxy... I normally take it towards the tailor end of the evening, and I'll sometimes throw in some red kratom from SUK..
A little SUK before the fuk?

Get Shredded!
There isn't a drug on earth that would make me allow anyone near my feet.

A little SUK before the fuk?

Bro it's funny you say that cuz I hate my feet getting touched.. my wife tried rubbing them a few times I just can't get into it..

SUK before a fuk, bro it's almost impossible to hit the finish line on that one.. it delays it a little bit..lolol

Bro it's funny you say that cuz I hate my feet getting touched.. my wife tried rubbing them a few times I just can't get into it..

SUK before a fuk, bro it's almost impossible to hit the finish line on that one.. it delays it a little bit..lolol
โ€‹As in Kratom makes you last a long time? Is that what you're saying? Cuz for some that would be a good thing.

They look so good in the pics don't they?!?!?
They sure do...

giphy.gif

I should be getting a similar TD soon except I swapped the GHRP out for Ipamorelin. I've been reading up on it and it seems to out perform GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 when it comes to IGF-1 levels. It does all this independent of GH levels, meaning Ipamorelin has a direct effect on increasing IGF-1 as opposed to only increasing it by increasing GH output. And it does all this with little/no effect on prolactin which has always been an issue with GHRH peptides in many people.

They sure do...

giphy.gif

I should be getting a similar TD soon except I swapped the GHRP out for Ipamorelin. I've been reading up on it and it seems to out perform GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 when it comes to IGF-1 levels. It does all this independent of GH levels, meaning Ipamorelin has a direct effect on increasing IGF-1 as opposed to only increasing it by increasing GH output. And it does all this with little/no effect on prolactin which has always been an issue with GHRH peptides in many people.

you are the first person to bring this up whenever I post this subject and this is very very important information that you are advocating here and it's key in pivotal..
I always use cabergoline, it is not healthy to use it as frequently as I do but I use at least .5 at least every 4 days or slightly longer.. I have always had issues with my pituitary due to the fact that at a young age there was a small benign tumor within the area and this also contributed to my gynecomastia at a very young age along with my testosterone suppression.
The peptides you are referring to will in fact have some elevation with prolactin in blood serum levels,however I personally do not know anyone that had any issues but that would be foolish to say that potentials and possibilities would not be there..

The majority of the time when we see people use this amount of peptides as a cocktail they often have widespread equal cocktail of AAS and they are experiencing all shorts and side effects and they are playing cat-and-mouse with treating symptoms in targeting this or that, having a difficult time pinpointing the issue..

I have used this cocktail enough times that I know if there's any change in my system I know exactly where it's coming from..

You make a super and informational response with the peptide you chose and selection in place of and that is actually a very very good idea,not only on paper but on bloodworks the results have been proven to be much more effective..

you are the first person to bring this up whenever I post this subject and this is very very important information that you are advocating here and it's key in pivotal..
I always use cabergoline, it is not healthy to use it as frequently as I do but I use at least .5 at least every 4 days or slightly longer.. I have always had issues with my pituitary due to the fact that at a young age there was a small benign tumor within the area and this also contributed to my gynecomastia at a very young age along with my testosterone suppression.
The peptides you are referring to will in fact have some elevation with prolactin in blood serum levels,however I personally do not know anyone that had any issues but that would be foolish to say that potentials and possibilities would not be there..

The majority of the time when we see people use this amount of peptides as a cocktail they often have widespread equal cocktail of AAS and they are experiencing all shorts and side effects and they are playing cat-and-mouse with treating symptoms in targeting this or that, having a difficult time pinpointing the issue..

I have used this cocktail enough times that I know if there's any change in my system I know exactly where it's coming from..

You make a super and informational response with the peptide you chose and selection in place of and that is actually a very very good idea,not only on paper but on bloodworks the results have been proven to be much more effective..
โ€‹I should have the Ipamorelin any day now. I'll make a small review once I'm a ways into it.

Back