• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We need 5 participants SO LETS GET STARTED ASAP!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We need 5 participant SO LETS GET STARTED ASAP!

Short, easy, and to the point..
We need you?

It sounds so nice to hear words like that..

We're looking for 5 participants that are not customers, and who has never used SUK products before.
Are you willing to run a log if we provide YOU with the product? Come'on think about it.
It's easy peasy japaneasy..

Sample it and give us your feedback and share your unique experience with the community..

(For direct store access and a view of the products click the image below)

"Simple" REQUIREMENTS:

:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: Try and be as detailed as possible.
Please include Touchdown pics of each product.
Give a review and some detail about packaging, Aroma, Freshness, dosage, Time taken, Mix-ability, Effects, Time of duration, etc.
All Products Are Shipped in Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags for Maximum Long-Term Quality Retention

WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Also Please include StraightUpKratom in your title.

All New Products are currently on sale
And have been Marked Down by $5.
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
Shop – straightupkratom.com

Last edited:
I would jump all over this deal Vision but you know my situation. I have never even tried it before. Some lucky 5 are going to get some get product from what I've been reading about you guys. Jump on this offer fellas

Brother I know you would be all over this, but if anything I want to send you some "Mac it" cheese powder first hahah

Vision what's the breakdown on this stuff for people that have never used it. I couldn't tell you the first thing about it
The best words in short summery..

It has absolutely superior qualities for assisting with pain.. In fact I been off of it for a few days now and I had a killer session in the gym and to boot I had a hell of a day at a job site, I was hurting and just unable to move last night. Please, get me the WD-40.
I did a hot soak, took Advil, you name it. Nothing was helping with the overall full body aches.. (normal wear and tear with life)
I took 2g of Green Damar and within 30mins I was at ease..
The wife had some cake she bought and offered me a slice and I sprung up like it was nothing, if that was an 1 hr prior I would have closely resembled a turtle stuck on its back trying to get up-righted..No joking!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have never used any Kratom what is this stuff supposed to do
Let us know, we'll arrange something for ya pal...

I think Frank Zazz and Multislacking are perfect candidates for this one

IML Gear Cream!
I have nothing to compare it too but if that is fine with you I would try it .

I’d be willing to try the gold Hulu. I’ve tried just about every kind of kratom except for the exotic blends.. I use green Malay daily, only issue is I never use powder I only use caps so if y’all were to recommend the best way to take the powder I’d love to give y’all a review

I have nothing to compare it too but if that is fine with you I would try it .

Pretty basic article here:
http://kratomtimes.com/kratom-types-and-effects/

Article doesn't mention yellow, which is one of my favorites. It is not quite as energetic as a white, but definitely has a mood boost to it. Overall, I prefer the borneo's to the others. The red bali has an interesting kick that I can only describe as "campfire" flavored. It doesn't seem quite as relaxing as the red borneo does. Other than that, they are very similar. Reds and yellows are definitely where it's at, in my books.

Nice opportunity here I’ve heard good things about it but I’ve never tried it . I think the gives energy and mood enhancement sounds the best

Would like to try but PM me first. I have a question.

I've tried a lot of the local stuff. Normally stick with a white thai for an energy boost or red bali for night time.

Last edited:
Pretty basic article here:
http://kratomtimes.com/kratom-types-and-effects/

Article doesn't mention yellow, which is one of my favorites. It is not quite as energetic as a white, but definitely has a mood boost to it. Overall, I prefer the borneo's to the others. The red bali has an interesting kick that I can only describe as "campfire" flavored. It doesn't seem quite as relaxing as the red borneo does. Other than that, they are very similar. Reds and yellows are definitely where it's at, in my books.

I will agree with Multislacking, especially on this Yellow. There’s something about it that is very level. And the mood boost is the perfect uplifting happy but get shit down type.
Red Bali I could sleep like a baby lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with some but not all of that thread.
Yellow is gonna be your best bet when it comes to anxiety of all types. Especially social anxiety.. Fear of talking or interaction with people. Being judged, or criticism. Ptsd. Etc.
Yellow will make you want to interact with the people around you and get involved. If your not a talker, you will want to talk to everyone... :)

Last edited:
I agree with some but not all of that thread.
Yellow is gonna be your best bet when it comes to anxiety of all types. Especially social anxiety.. Fear of talking or interaction with people. Being judged, or criticism. Ptsd. Etc.

Yes sir! It’s almost like you calm down all around. Your mind stops worrying about stupid shit and you can definitely speak to anyone and everyone.

Yes sir! It’s almost like you calm down all around. Your mind stops worrying about stupid shit and you can definitely speak to anyone and everyone.

Yuppers. You dont worry... You dont even have those feelings of worry or stress.. Your just focused on whatever your doing or into. Your mood is great. Very Pleasant,upbeat and the normal bullshit of everyday life or even dealing with people that you normall try to avoid because you know their gonna put you in a bad mood doesnt affect you or how you feel at all. It really is the most underrated strain..

Not to mention your focus and concentration seem to be on a different level. Like playing chess your looking 9 steps ahead without even giving it thought. Youve already figured out your next move for whatever the other guy does..

Not to mention your focus and concentration seem to be on a different level. Like playing chess your looking 9 steps ahead without even giving it thought. Youve already figured out your next move for whatever the other guy does..

100% when I take yellow at work I know I have so much crap to do and I still end up not doing it in order like I should but at the end of the day I still get it done and I remember what needs to be done. This would cause me anxiety and stress and with the Yellow it’s just a easy peezy day!

As i take rips off of this PlatinumOG wax cart (already in the clouds), im reading all these awesome reviews of both the yellow and the red, nd im like wow, i gotta toss this pen and get me some KRATOM!!! ..lol #HollisticHealing #Sedated20200225_215205.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I could log capsule form?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Btw, I take Kratkm daily.
I take 3x 5g doses throughout the day.
No buzz for me, but it helps remedy pain and the energy boost is a definite plus.
I remember the buzz. It's nice in the beginning, but I don't really care about that anymore.

Btw, I take Kratkm daily.
I take 3x 5g doses throughout the day.
No buzz for me, but it helps remedy pain and the energy boost is a definite plus.
I remember the buzz. It's nice in the beginning, but I don't really care about that anymore.

Vision and i will get together and announce the loggers today.

To the Front Of The Class Please!

Chicagosterone

Multislacking

FrankZazz

Swolewelder

Heavymetalmadman

Congratulations !!

You have been chosen to run a log!

Please look for a pm requesting additional info needed..

Thank you everyone who applied. Keep your eyes open for the next available opportunity.
Team SUK

If you havent responded back to my pm's please do so ASAP. We are waiting to hear from everyone to get this rolling.. Thank you

We need 5 participant SO LETS GET STARTED ASAP!

Short, easy, and to the point..
We need you?

It sounds so nice to hear words like that..

We're looking for 5 participants that are not customers, and who has never used SUK products before.
Are you willing to run a log if we provide YOU with the product? Come'on think about it.
It's easy peasy japaneasy..

Sample it and give us your feedback and share your unique experience with the community..

(For direct store access and a view of the products click the image below)

"Simple" REQUIREMENTS:

:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: Try and be as detailed as possible.
Please include Touchdown pics of each product.
Give a review and some detail about packaging, Aroma, Freshness, dosage, Time taken, Mix-ability, Effects, Time of duration, etc.
All Products Are Shipped in Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags for Maximum Long-Term Quality Retention

WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Also Please include StraightUpKratom in your title.

All New Products are currently on sale
And have been Marked Down by $5.
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
Shop – straightupkratom.com
Fuck that, I have all they offer and not one of them is bunk....my fav is green and white, red for bed and yellow to get mellow....like I said, I've tried other brands, but MHK/SUK is the best.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fuck that, I have all they offer and not one of them is bunk....my fav is green and white, red for bed and yellow to get mellow....like I said, I've tried other brands, but MHK/SUK is the best.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I truly can't say enough about SUK.
Mace will tell anyone it took me years to make me budge. The only regret I have was not doing it sooner. I like to research and research my research, but I over thought this one by a long shot and missed out on many unique opportunities..

Back