• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gynerz setting in, thoughts?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I ran my first cycle of test e at around 500mgs from august 2012-december 2012, and went into pct and didnt really have any problems with side effects. PCT was clomid 50mgs/day for 5 weeks, and used arimidex for the first couple of weeks pct. I did notice within the first 4 weeks of my cycle that a lump appeared so thats when I got on arimidex for the remainder and had no problems. After my PCT I didnt really have any problems with gyno, but this past month I'd say this lump has grown. It's probably a dime to nickel size lump and hurts when direct pressure is applied to it. My kid jumped on my chest the other day and thats when I realized it's growing, because it was painful.

My question is, what should I get on? nolva, arimidex, clomid, or letro? and how long should I be on then taper down. I was thinking nolva or letro? Im guessing this is rebound and there's not much else I can do about it. Surprised it is appearing this many months after my cycle/pct. Also I rarely drink/do any opiates or other drugs that would potentially aggravate it. I havent drank in months lol. So I have no idea.

Nolva at 20mg daily will stop it from growing. I would run the Nolva 4-5 weeks.

A few weeks back another member posted how he used letro to shrink his gyno; and I have read in other places where other people have done that as well.

PCT was clomid 50mgs/day for 5 weeks, and used arimidex for the first couple of weeks pct.
You're supposed to taper Clomid...that much I do know. Something like 75/50/50/25 or a variation of that.

Now as for the Arimidex...I've heard and read that Adex is for when you're on cycle and Aromasin is for PCT. I do Aromasin at 25/25/12.5/12.5 and maybe even 2 more weeks afterward just to be safe. A friend of mine didn't head my warning on his last cycle, stopped taking it part way through and developed a lump as a result. He still has it.

Thanks guys!

PCT was clomid 50mgs/day for 5 weeks, and used arimidex for the first couple of weeks pct.
You're supposed to taper Clomid...that much I do know. Something like 75/50/50/25 or a variation of that.

Now as for the Arimidex...I've heard and read that Adex is for when you're on cycle and Aromasin is for PCT. I do Aromasin at 25/25/12.5/12.5 and maybe even 2 more weeks afterward just to be safe. A friend of mine didn't head my warning on his last cycle, stopped taking it part way through and developed a lump as a result. He still has it.

I tapered it down to even like around 10mgs a day the last week or so. 50/50/25/25/10. Like I said I havent had any issues the last several months after pct, it's just recently that it has started getting bigger.

Aromasin looks good on paper, but for me, and many I know it simply is not as strong as arimidex, and on-cycle I need adex for sure. Prescription aromasin is very hard to get filled where I am, so my PCT is 4 weeks Clomid, 4 week aromasin (slowly tapering down dosages throughout). If an issue with breast tissue arises after your PCT regimen is done, than I would use JUST Nolvadex (tamoxifen) at 20mg 1QD for several weeks

Back