• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Freezing your gear??

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys was wondering if anyone has any idea on what a person should see If you stick some gear in the freezer overnight? I put in test e, sustanon and deca and checked it this morning. All three was froze solid, took only a few minutes of sitting at room temp to turn to a liquid. By main question is should I see cyrstals or something? I have a bottle of crashed Test e for a reference as to what crashed gear normally looks like. All gear used for these experiments was stuff I did not feel comfortable using and have quality issues.

I wouldn't have thought oil or Benz alcohol would have froze solid. I wonder if there might be a little water in there. Let's say the ba was diluted slightly with h20 to lessen pip. I would think the BA even at a weaker concentration would still dissolve your raws adequatly if the proportions were correct. I suppose you could waste a lot of gear, time, and money experimenting with crap like that or just buy from one the many great sponsors here.
Try Popping the top off one and cooking off all the solvents. The oils or raws shouldn't evaporate. Then place in freezer to see if crystals fall to bottom. Low heat or the glass will brake.

I wouldn't have thought oil or Benz alcohol would have froze solid. I wonder if there might be a little water in there. Let's say the ba was diluted slightly with h20 to lessen pip. I would think the BA even at a weaker concentration would still dissolve your raws adequatly if the proportions were correct. I suppose you could waste a lot of gear, time, and money experimenting with crap like that or just buy from one the many great sponsors here.
Try Popping the top off one and cooking off all the solvents. The oils or raws shouldn't evaporate. Then place in freezer to see if crystals fall to bottom. Low heat or the glass will brake.

The gear is from a sponser here, just wondered if its been exposed to the colder temps that I should at least see the cyrstalizing on the sides similar to another test vial that arrived crashed. I wouldve thought after putting the vials threw this id see something crashed? I might try the cooking of the solvents. I figured its junk gear anyways might as well turn the whole thing into a learning exp.

I had a cloudy one before. I never tried freezing it before. The water thing was just a thought in my head. I was wondering why some can brew gear with less pip than others. I know quality of raws and amount of ba are some factors but what other trade secrets do they have. I'm sure they'll never tell.

Hey guys was wondering if anyone has any idea on what a person should see If you stick some gear in the freezer overnight? I put in test e, sustanon and deca and checked it this morning. All three was froze solid, took only a few minutes of sitting at room temp to turn to a liquid. By main question is should I see cyrstals or something? I have a bottle of crashed Test e for a reference as to what crashed gear normally looks like. All gear used for these experiments was stuff I did not feel comfortable using and have quality issues.

Throw those vials in the fucking trash and never look back! Too many good sources to even think about pinning that rain water :roflmao:

NO way im pinning that shit. Nocode you kno the issues ive had with that certain gear I think we dicussed it in pm, Im just interested in wether or not gear and be checked for containing hormone by chilling and seeing the hormone out of its soultion.

NO way im pinning that shit. Nocode you kno the issues ive had with that certain gear I think we dicussed it in pm, Im just interested in wether or not gear and be checked for containing hormone by chilling and seeing the hormone out of its soultion.

Some say do it, some say dont (bro science.) PM OD he knows his shit!

Some say do it, some say dont (bro science.) PM OD he knows his shit!

Yeah he was actually the one that first suggested I try this. Ive had no luck crashing the gear in the freezer but hell I can recieve a crashed test e threw shipment no problem, makes me wonder.

Toss it in the freezer and crystals should form. Old school method of testing your gear.

I did this and did not get any, sat in freezer over night, Shit was frozen solid but returned to liquid shortly after taking out.

Last edited:
yeah im going to say its bunk, I tried putting it in before but never long enough to freeze and had no crystals, so I said fuck it and left it in all night. Wish I had the extra cash to buy multiple sources of test and try this just to see if there is a possible relying on this test to see if hormone is present. I hate runing shit for 4 weeks or so just to get labs and find its bunk.

it's a crude test to let you know if anything is in there... it won't tell you the products potency or exact amount of under dosed... but you should see something. Double pin that shit and keep at it.

I wont pin any of this gear, its got issues. Just wondered if there was a rule of thumb type of deal when crashing gear to see if hormone is present. Like I said before though id really like to be able to play around with the tempertures and see what it generaly takes for things to crash. Perhaps its just "bro science" but seems funny some gear can sit outside 20deg weather and crash fairly quickly and some you can stick in sub zero freezer and never crash.

None of my MLG gear will freeze solid or crash no matter how many days I freeze it.

I had some gear that was fine when i got it left it in the car overnite in the teens for temp, and next day was full of cyrstals. Must be the method used to brew.

It's merely the amounts of solvent used. The more solvent the more crash proof. If your gear crashes use establish "rewarming" procedures and you should be good to go. "Cloudy" gear is all together different and is generally a bad sign of contamination.

Get Shredded!
Yeah the stuff went back into solution with no problem. I just thought it was weird how some stuff crashes in the freezer and some dont. If you say mlgs didnt crash then it may mean a type of freeze test means nothing. Mlg has a solid rep and ive used them in the past with that being said freeze test doesn't prove shit

Yeah... it's just the formula used in compounding. U.S. Pharma gear crashes. No biggie.

Just a crude test but better than nothing.Best to test with bloods or better yet mass spec.If you have none of this-back to square one-Luck-OD

Yo Shadow, what's up brother. I'll chime in here too, surprised I missed this thread. Whether it not a specific AAS precipitates (crashes) when exposed to low temps is dependent on way too many factors for it to be a reliable method of testing whether or not your vial contains any hormone. It certainly won't give you any info as to what type it is, or it's potency. Different oils affect this, as do different compounds withing the oils. Solvents etc. Even impurities in the vial oil make the freeze test a total waste of your time. As OD said, your only option is to inject it following protocol (which I know you have experience doing). Getting it tested by a lab on a mass spectrometer or on a UV spectrophotometer would obviously tell you exactly what compound you have, and the exact mg/ml dosage, but it is nearly impossible to find a lab that will do it for you with an illegal substance, and the test itself will cost more than the entire cycle you plan to run (in most cases).

I've frozen legit pharma grade Organon Sust (straight from pharmacy), Jelfa Omnadren as well as GP Test E.
Each one of them froze, upon defrosting it didn't crash, it was clear like before freezing.

Gear was definitely good!

Yo Shadow, what's up brother. I'll chime in here too, surprised I missed this thread. Whether it not a specific AAS precipitates (crashes) when exposed to low temps is dependent on way too many factors for it to be a reliable method of testing whether or not your vial contains any hormone. It certainly won't give you any info as to what type it is, or it's potency. Different oils affect this, as do different compounds withing the oils. Solvents etc. Even impurities in the vial oil make the freeze test a total waste of your time. As OD said, your only option is to inject it following protocol (which I know you have experience doing). Getting it tested by a lab on a mass spectrometer or on a UV spectrophotometer would obviously tell you exactly what compound you have, and the exact mg/ml dosage, but it is nearly impossible to find a lab that will do it for you with an illegal substance, and the test itself will cost more than the entire cycle you plan to run (in most cases).

Hey there bro, thanks for the info. Ive played around with this idea for sometime, nothing is consistant enough to safely say if this works so ive concluded its unreliable. Like you said the average guy can do the testing protocol.

Back