• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not feeling effects that much anymore

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 5 months ago started dosing 200 mg a week split into 2 shots every 3.5 days with 1mg of amiridex a week. Have been taking half of that with shot every 3.5 days also. Don't feel the effects like I used too although do wake up with wood in the middle of the night and in mornings. That's kinda how I gauge things. My question is does the peak feeling start to subside after awhile if 5hat makes any since?

Of course I say, get bloods. Maybe you can lay off the adex. I never once have needed it during 100-200mg a week. When my estro is lower, I feel not so good. When it is 37-60, I feel a lot better. Kinda a personal chemistry thing. Maybe try cutting your adex dose in half and see if it helps. Always check with your health professional of course....

Max

Your brain try's to adjust to what ever you do continuously. So it can cope to make things more normal.

Of course I say, get bloods. Maybe you can lay off the adex. I never once have needed it during 100-200mg a week. When my estro is lower, I feel not so good. When it is 37-60, I feel a lot better. Kinda a personal chemistry thing. Maybe try cutting your adex dose in half and see if it helps. Always check with your health professional of course....

Max
This. Might be too low on e2.

But yes, I don't get the effects like I used to anymore. But proper e2 control makes a huge difference

Thanks for the advice. Yes had blood work done at 3 months and estrogen was at 50. Clinic doing test therapy gave me script for adex. I think I will try only taking half though.

Second administration of 100mgs this week and feel nothing. Used to feel a little bit of a rush or at least better blood flow through my body. Did not take Adex though. Read a couple of replies earlier talking about estrogen being too low. Maybe wait a week then start back taking half the dose next week?? I'm kinda lost. To be honest I feel like I may be starting to let this stuff dictate how things are going to go for me . I've been starting to idolize and obsess a bit too much.

IML Gear Cream!
Second administration of 100mgs this week and feel nothing. Used to feel a little bit of a rush or at least better blood flow through my body. Did not take Adex though. Read a couple of replies earlier talking about estrogen being too low. Maybe wait a week then start back taking half the dose next week?? I'm kinda lost. To be honest I feel like I may be starting to let this stuff dictate how things are going to go for me . I've been starting to idolize and obsess a bit too much.

Drop the AI. Get bloods done in 4 weeks and see where your at. Your overthinking a Trt dose and it’s not necessary. If you come back a little high with e2 then add half the dose you started with.

Last edited:
After adjusting AI dose you should see new E2 levels stabilizing within several days, a week at the most. I'd get bloods asap (1 wk) so you aren't guessing.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're new to bloodwork, check out the sticky on it. Buried under Lab Testing or something, but it's there.

Back