PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Dragon

Jackmama
02-21-2020, 04:43 PM
Placed two orders and received one. Only problem is i think the order numbers got mixed up and the order that was sent didn't match the tracking. Not a huge deal, but i would like to know the status on the second for I placed both orders around the same time.
Products were verified on ITS mobile and are 100% legit.
I ended up copping 30 rimobolan 1 omnitrope 30iu 1 norditropin 30iu hcg, and proviron.
Would reccomend. Lightning fast shipping as well.
As far as communication goes
............ ?
Just trust the process

GGG
02-21-2020, 04:59 PM
Try wickr ,much faster response times in my case

Jackmama
02-21-2020, 05:36 PM
Try wickr ,much faster response times in my case

I have. I understand people do have lives which is why i don't want to blow him up. Just gotta trust the process

Vision
02-22-2020, 05:55 AM
I have. I understand people do have lives which is why i don't want to blow him up. Just gotta trust the process
This is the type of attitude sponsors greatly appreciate.. Life happens, but at the end of the day long as they take care of you, than why fuss..

Good feedback

Jackmama
02-22-2020, 07:55 AM
This is the type of attitude sponsors greatly appreciate.. Life happens, but at the end of the day long as they take care of you, than why fuss..

Good feedback

Exactly. I just go with the flow and don't want to worry about what i can't control. It's not my first rodeo, although I'm concerned because another unrelated hgh order was delivered a week before the dragon order was sent and the little cleaning bitch that my roomate hired who hates me told *** i moved so it was an ordeal getting the hgh on time. It sat at the shipping center for almost 2 weeks and i didn't recieve tracking until the day i was supposed to receive my dragon order. I don't want that to happen again. Can't stand that lady

Vision
02-22-2020, 07:59 AM
Exactly. I just go with the flow and don't want to worry about what i can't control. It's not my first rodeo, although I'm concerned because another unrelated hgh order was delivered a week before the dragon order was sent and the little cleaning bitch that my roomate hired who hates me told *** i moved so it was an ordeal getting the hgh on time. It sat at the shipping center for almost 2 weeks and i didn't recieve tracking until the day i was supposed to receive my dragon order. I don't want that to happen again. Can't stand that lady
Glad everything worked out my man!

Jackmama
03-06-2020, 06:56 AM
UPDATE

i never recieved my second turkish order because it was "lost" as soon as it left. Waited about a week to receive tracking only to find that it hadn't moved in 4 days. Contacted the courier and was told it was "lost".
It didn't even get to the point where it could have gotten seized. First order was mixed up and it took almost 2 and a half weeks to receive a domestic order
Communication through wickr was alright at best and now it's been a week with no follow up whatsoever. So much for my prep

DragonOrdnance
03-13-2020, 09:01 AM
Just takes time to verify things. We don't do reships on our turkish as per our faq policy, so we're trying to retrieve or make DHL find the package. It aint normal to lose things, so we're working with them and waiting for an update.

Jackmama
03-27-2020, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the update. This was the last thing on my mind considering the times. I was skeptical about what was going on with the order because I was left in the dark and the orders were mixed up. I understand the no reship policy but it didnt even get to the point where it got siezed.
I hope this works out. If not I'll take the loss and try again another time. Products are legit but i can't really use them right now due to the times.
Thanks again for keeping me updated

Brendan27
04-25-2020, 03:31 PM
How long does shipping take to Canada? Do you also offer reship policy? I am looking to get 30iu norditropin

Jackmama
05-01-2020, 08:42 AM
How long does shipping take to Canada? Do you also offer reship policy? I am looking to get 30iu norditropin
Took over 3 weeks from start to finish for them to mix up my orders and send me the wrong shit. And i never got my second order. Communication was easily 1/10
Don't risk it man. The HGH i got was cloudy as fuck too so you know it's no good anymore.
Total waste