• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Plantarius Rupture

GettingOld74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever suffer from plantaris rupture and if so how long was recovery time. Ruptured/tore mine last night doing box jumps.

Ouch... sorry I offer zero insight to this injury but damn that sounds seriously inconvenient. Note to self: stretch my feet.

Pretty soon I’m just gonna be doing yoga the entire gym sesh just so I can avoid getting hurt.

God speed on your recovery, sir.

Ouch that sounds real painful...calf ruptures gotta suck bad. Is it repairable by surgery?

No personal exp with it but may be good time to try tb 500 and bpc 157

I was out for about 4 weeks with that tear. Had to wrap the calf tight to play volleyball with athletic tape. Ice and stretching

Oh yeah booted the foot for while only for a week

I was out for about 4 weeks with that tear. Had to wrap the calf tight to play volleyball with athletic tape. Ice and stretching

Did you need surgery or was it just a partial tear?

Fun fact: 20 percent of the population is born without this muscle. So he probably fine without it.

Oh good to know...didn't know of that.

Back