• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order with StraightUpKratom - Great Success!

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gave up on Kratom a few years ago even though I loved it's effects.....primarily because I couldn't stomach the taste. Capsules were ok but more expensive to purchase and very tedious to cap on your own and difficult to accurately measure doses. Gave resins and extracts a try and felt they were doing nothing despite being advertised as 15-20X as potent.

I decided on impulse that I would give StraightUpKratom a shot. I messaged my man Macedog24 because I knew he would never steer me wrong. I told him I'm a huge pussy and can't bear the taste of kratom leaf. I asked him about the 90% full spectrum extract and how to dose and all that. He gave me the rundown on it and I gave it another try.

Well.....I got my order and took my first dose today as I have the day off. This was about 2 hours ago and I'm feeling just right. No nasty burps, no nausea, just calm cool, and energized. I can't tell you how happy I am that I found a kratom product that works for me. I've missed this.

Oh forgot to mention....on top of the V-Day discount they unexpectedly threw in a free 25g sample of their Red Bali. Now I probably won't be using it as it's leaf and again...the taste....but maybe I'll become a mad chemist and try to extract the alkaloids myself
smile.png

Thanks Macedog and StraighUpKratom!

straight-up-kratom.jpg

Joz thanks for the shoutout and the great feedback..
Red bali is the cats meow... Mix only with about 4oz. -6oz max Of room temp water.. I use a bottle of water easier for this purpose.. Shake it up when it settles give it a little swirl so the product comes off the bottom. Then Chug it like a beer bong.. You will not have any residual in your mouth and no taste . straight down the chute... Over and done.. 2 maybe three chugs/gulps..
Also if your interested in the extract. The mit5 and mit10 are strong as hell!!

Back