• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hate taking off days while on cycle...

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know we need to rest in order for our muscles to heal and grow, but I find it so difficult to stay outta the gym while on a cycle. I go virtually every day before work, and I would love to go afterwards as well but I'm told over and over again not to over train and rest. I hate taking days off but I will if my work schedule gets in the way and it's impossible for me to get in the gym. Not going to the gym just feels like I'm wasting my cycle, time and quite frankly...I get a little depressed.

My question is this...by not taking more off days, how badly am I stunting my growth? Or am I? I'm gaining weight and getting stronger but would I be getting more out of my cycle if I rested more often?

5ft 9in 180lbs running 750mgs/week Test E, 400mgs/week Tren E, and 100mgs ED Adrol 1-3 weeks.

Thanks

How many off days are we talking about? What's your split like?
You shouldn't be taking more than 2 days off a week with gear. You can do fine with one day off per week.

How many off days are we talking about? What's your split like?
You shouldn't be taking more than 2 days off a week with gear. You can do fine with one day off per week.

I do one day off...maaaaybe two. Well that's cool then. As long as I'm not totaly fucking myself over. I try to go 5 on (chest/tris, bis, back, shoulders, legs) and 1 or 2 off. If not, I'll go 4 on (combine bis/back on same day) and 1 or 2 off.
I like to isolate back sometimes to one day by itself so I can stay in the gym longer and do more exercises. I find that if I'm doing bi's with back, I can't get in all the back workouts I want to because of time contraints.

No u need at least 1-2 rest days or ur body takes a toll. You might not feel it but the joints, tendons , muscles, and more importantly the Cns need a rest depending on how hard you train which I'm sure you are. For those hippies who take the 10 pound dumbells and do slow contractions and shit can be in the gym all they want lol

I used to take 1 or 2 days off while on cycle and thought "I'm wasting my gear,i got to go or i won't grow"...Now a days,since i've been in the game for a long time, it really does'nt make a
difference because i'm in the the gym for the long haul.your body needs a good rest once in awhile.And i dont think none of us here are training for the Mr.O

Back