• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IFBB question for the experts

goatfishtwo

Amateur NPC Bodybuilder
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so Kai Greene is one of my favorite bodybuilders. Experts.. What would you say he is on to be as massive as he is? And how long do you think he's been using?

Franco is my favorite of all time, what do you guys think he was using?

Im extremely curious about this because it's not like it's openly discussed.

Kai is on everything.

The insane amount of food is what gives him his mass.​

Okay so Kai Greene is one of my favorite bodybuilders. Experts.. What would you say he is on to be as massive as he is? And how long do you think he's been using?

Franco is my favorite of all time, what do you guys think he was using?

Im extremely curious about this because it's not like it's openly discussed.

kai a shitload of slin, test, gh, and the right amount of synthol

franco dbol, deca, primo

There is no way to be certain for sure. They do not want to openly admit AAS use or be public out of the dosages they take. "Copycat" antics could be lethal to others (can you imagine the headlines if someone died from trying to copy the dosages?) and would ruin them, not to mention the legal ramifications!

Milos Sarcev came out and said that the minimum was at least
"1000 mg of TEST/week+1000mg of OTHER ANABOLICS along with it....with antiestrogen of choice." along with GH and slin. I believe he's giving a very low number though. 3 grams of compounds a week sounds like a better number for an IFBB pro, along with GH and slin.

Kai is on everything.

The insane amount of food is what gives him his mass.​

Haha yeah like 40lbs of flounder in a five day span? Yeah the dude can definitely eat.

I don't want anyone to think I was looking for truth or specificity. I know it's a touchy subject for all IFBB pros. This was more of a "from your experience with this, let's speculate" type of thing.

Rainier and Hypo are pretty close would be my guess, I'm actual fortunate enough to know a guy very very close to gettin his IFBB card and competes as a super heavyweight. 5'8-5'9" and weighing around 285ish no BS. Guy hasn't even begun to deplete his water and the striations all over his body are insane. His dose I'm not aware of but I do know for a fact GH, primo,Test, albuterol, are some things he's on. Surprisinly enough I don't believe slin is in the picture but that's just assumption though.

Rainier and Hypo are pretty close would be my guess, I'm actual fortunate enough to know a guy very very close to gettin his IFBB card and competes as a super heavyweight. 5'8-5'9" and weighing around 285ish no BS. Guy hasn't even begun to deplete his water and the striations all over his body are insane. His dose I'm not aware of but I do know for a fact GH, primo,Test, albuterol, are some things he's on. Surprisinly enough I don't believe slin is in the picture but that's just assumption though.
Depending on how well you know him, see if you can find out. I'd love to hear what his cycles/doses look like.

Oh, in terms of classic 70s bodybuilders - testosterone, deca, dbols where what they had and stuck to. Arnold supposedly loved primo too.

Last edited:
I'll touch back here on this thread perhaps someday bro with input. 7 ish years ago dude was 170ish lbs. he's a real humble and cool individual too. Poor guys looking exhausted lately though, had a comp not to long back and another up an coming so the strain Of training/diet/work is wearing on him.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll touch back here on this thread perhaps someday bro with input. 7 ish years ago dude was 170ish lbs. he's a real humble and cool individual too. Poor guys looking exhausted lately though, had a comp not to long back and another up an coming so the strain Of training/diet/work is wearing on him.

Yeah I just watched his documentary on his path the Olympia in 2009 and although I knew he didn't win it I still got upset when he came in 4th. He was devastated. Watching him train is so inspiring though, that guy isn't egotistical at all. Always keeps himself covered up. I don't see anyone else doing that and honestly I'd rather be humble like Kai. I already always wore a pullover in the gym but now I feel even better about it. I'd rather focus on what I'm trying to accomplish than stand and flex in the mirror between sets.

^^^^ Much respect for Kai brother!

Im not referring to him though bro. Damn wish I could say I knew him though :)

Yeah I just watched his documentary on his path the Olympia in 2009 and although I knew he didn't win it I still got upset when he came in 4th. He was devastated. Watching him train is so inspiring though, that guy isn't egotistical at all. Always keeps himself covered up. I don't see anyone else doing that and honestly I'd rather be humble like Kai. I already always wore a pullover in the gym but now I feel even better about it. I'd rather focus on what I'm trying to accomplish than stand and flex in the mirror between sets.
He certainly does have an interesting personality. He's quite unlike a lot of the other guys. I don't know why, but he reminds me of Mentzer a little bit.

Back