• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Up coming blast

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So doses will vary depending on how I feel but basically this is what I’m kind of looking at..

12-16 week blast

Test cyp 500-750mg a week
Deca 300-450mg a week
Dbol 50 mg ed for 4 weeks
And once I’m done with dbol I’ll be adding superdrol inj 4 weeks

And once I’m done with superdrol I’ll be adding MastE 400-600mg a week for remaining of the cycle.

Only thing I’ve never tried is superdrol still unsure how I want to use it any advice is welcome about superdrol or even the cycle, I even thought of anadrol instead of dbol but i know how I react to dbol never done anadrol...

Ps yes I’ll be taking Aromasin the whole time I don’t convert much, so my doses are low like 5-10mg eod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll follow if your gonna log. My only concern would be using Superdrol right after Dbol (just me personally). Stuff can be harsh right after Dbol. Everything looks . You will grow well off that run!!

Max

u need some organ support in the also ex. tudca, NAC, glutathione.
& i like ai
allways running proviron for free test & libido if not using mast.
My $ 0.01

So doses will vary depending on how I feel but basically this is what I’m kind of looking at..

12-16 week blast

Deca 300-450mg a week

And once I’m done with superdrol I’ll be adding MastE 400-600mg a week for remaining of the cycle.

Only thing I’ve never tried is superdrol still unsure how I want to use it any advice is welcome about superdrol or even the cycle, I even thought of anadrol instead of dbol but i know how I react to dbol never done anadrol...

Ps yes I’ll be taking Aromasin the whole time I don’t convert much, so my doses are low like 5-10mg eod

I wouldn't run the sdrol on the tail end of the dbol.

I would opt to leave the dbol out and just run the sdrol pre workout only at 20mg for 5 weeks somewhere in the middle when progress slows.

Aside from that, looks fine.

Can you explain why to educate me kind sir... lol

Why drop dbol? Because of possible elevated values???

I wouldn't run the sdrol on the tail end of the dbol.

I would opt to leave the dbol out and just run the sdrol pre workout only at 20mg for 5 weeks somewhere in the middle when progress slows.

Aside from that, looks fine.

I like SD before I workout.

12-16 week blast

Deca 300-450mg a week

IML Gear Cream!

12-16 week blast

Deca 300-450mg a week

Curious what your goals are before I feel comfortable making a reply! Looks like a nice cycle to put on some size. You ever tried running deca higher and keeping test a little lower? I know I know all the bro’s on the forums say always do double test of whatever amount of deca you’re taking. But deca is very anabolic and some ppl have less sides this way. Just my opinion!

Yes my goal is to pack on some size, and no I’ve never ran high Deca low test maybe one day I’ll try it

Curious what your goals are before I feel comfortable making a reply! Looks like a nice cycle to put on some size. You ever tried running deca higher and keeping test a little lower? I know I know all the bro’s on the forums say always do double test of whatever amount of deca you’re taking. But deca is very anabolic and some ppl have less sides this way. Just my opinion!

I guess we follow....following.

Like this set up.
But I would drop the dbol and run sdrol
The first 4 wks. If you want mass, sdrol will help with clean mass.

Of course some sort of liver support.

Test and NPP I prefer. Hate deca.
750mg test
400mg Npp

Why no Mast E from the get go? I would.

This is fun

I ran mastE my whole cycle last time I want to see how body reacts without it at first, may not last and I may order some sooner then later but will see also it gets costly running it the whole time lol

I guess we follow....following.

Like this set up.
But I would drop the dbol and run sdrol
The first 4 wks. If you want mass, sdrol will help with clean mass.

Of course some sort of liver support.

Test and NPP I prefer. Hate deca.
750mg test
400mg Npp

Why no Mast E from the get go? I would.

This is fun

Very nice!

So not a shock everything came in quickly as usual and now I wait for doc visit and blood results if all goes well I’ll be starting next Thursday, and I decided I will hold off on superdrol at the tail end of my cycle to break that plateau...

Let see if I can break my last blast peak weight of 221lbs hoping I can hit 225-230lbs I’m currently at 210 and been on trt for what seems an eternity lol

Any starting pics?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
So blood results came in from trt doc and apparently I did it right because my test was at 780...

My doc script it 200mg a week and I skipped a pin before seeing the doc didn’t want to be in the 1k results lol

Now it’s blast off and I’m fucking pissed no gym to go tooo fucking fuck

Pullups,situps and pushups...make it happen daily.

So blood results came in from trt doc and apparently I did it right because my test was at 780...

My doc script it 200mg a week and I skipped a pin before seeing the doc didn’t want to be in the 1k results lol

Now it’s blast off and I’m fucking pissed no gym to go tooo fucking fuck

Back