• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AMA SALE on TEST on EQ

Bout2getReal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well lets try this again.. Sale will begin tomm when one of us announces the PROMO CODE. USE THE PROMO CODE. This time if you dont put the promo code where it goes the sale will NOT be honored. You do NOT email it. You do NOT just add it to your comments. IT GOES IN THE PROMO BOX!!!

Sale will be on 10ml bottles of Test E, C and TNE - You all know by now how high these tests on the labs so you know they will go fast. Once inventory that is set aside for the sale is gone its gone. Havent gotten the final word but it think the sale will be 10-15% off on those items.

EQ will also be on sale for 3 for 2. BUY TWO RECEIVE ONE FREE.

Lets give this another go.

OK HERE ARE THE CODES AND INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOUR OUT OF LUCK:

Codes: enth15, cyp15, tne15, eq342 -- THE CODES ARE CASE SENSITIVE!!!! LOWER CASE

Where to find promo box. After you place order, select "VIEW CART" you will see the promo box. One code per order. No limit on orders.

Pit

Hi I am new here so .. We cannot order unless we have 10 posts ?

Order anytime you like. 10 posts needed to send a private message on the forums.

Hey z82! What's up bro! When does this sale end??? I just received my gear and wanted more. Is the sale still on??? Lmk thanks bro . Ama army for life!! Lol!

Hey z82! What's up bro! When does this sale end??? I just received my gear and wanted more. Is the sale still on??? Lmk thanks bro . Ama army for life!! Lol!

Sales been over bro. Sorry

Back