• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sale-Starts Tomorrow!

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sale starts Monday 2/17

Sale Info:
20% all items except Aromasin.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 100 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

xxxooo

Last edited:
Is it Ldog or idog? Not tryin to be cute just curious is all.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought it's Ldog, but I just call him Dog to cover either one. Both Ldog and GC are the absolute greatest guys I've ever dealt with. Lotsa other good ones too, but these guys are tops

I'm in.
Deck I sent you a PM homie

Lets not get carried away here. We all put our pants on the same way:) Thanks for the kind words though.

I thought it's Ldog, but I just call him Dog to cover either one. Both Ldog and GC are the absolute greatest guys I've ever dealt with. Lotsa other good ones too, but these guys are tops

- - - Updated - - -

Remember guys...read my first post and follow directions closely. Thanks

Lets not get carried away here. We all put our pants on the same way:) Thanks for the kind words though.

- - - Updated - - -

Just emailed the Tutanota email..

Can I ask why not Aromasin? Just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Naw I wasn't exaggerating. You guys are tops. I can write several positive stories here about what a fantastic business man GC is, but it would be one of my lengthy posts, so I'll spare you. LOL...furthermore, it might have to include details that are better off not posted here.

Sale starts Monday 2/17

Sale Info:
20% all items except Aromasin.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 100 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

xxxooo

Is the 100 post requirement only for the sale?

❤️❤️❤️

Naw I wasn't exaggerating. You guys are tops. I can write several positive stories here about what a fantastic business man GC is, but it would be one of my lengthy posts, so I'll spare you. LOL...furthermore, it might have to include details that are better off not posted here.

sale is rocking...read my first comments on the details.

Back